"Hey is that (f/g).?" You asked , excitedly.

You didn't even receive a glance from the hazel eyed male who was a bit more than a little preoccupied by his game . He kept grunting at his losses. However upon closer look she noticed he was wearing earphones which prevented him from hearing her. She decided to ignore him walking past him , them she halted and lifted earphone from one of his ears .

"I asked you a question"you said calmly waiting for a response.

"Hm.? " The boy yawned , grabbing back his headphones from the girl."who asked".

You looked at him and ignored him and sat down behind him. He seemed pretty sad when he lost his place and began to start the game again

You became easily exasperated , tapping your leg every now and then as you thought back on his attitude. When you finally snapped you grabbed his controller and began to play on it.
Male took off his earphones prepared to yell at you but halted his tounge as he realised you were his game . Quiet profeciently one might say. This made him curiously look over her shoulder and stare at his Device .

"Amazing "was all he managed to get out.

You on other hand smirked and took this as a chance to piss him off or atleast show off your skills . You started to concentrate on the gaming blocking his voice out. But instead of any negative reaction the male enjoyed as he watched the girl cross the level he was stuck at .

Then put of nowhere a hand was placed on her shoulder she looked at side to see the same emerald eyed male . She put the game down after finishing it and was eager to hear what he had to say. It was a suspected apology . After that rude behaviour she did deserve one

"Your name . What is it.?"he said in almost a demanding tone

You scoffed and moved your seat away in disgust . Srsly all he had to say was ask my name not even a compliment or apology . He was too demanding in asking for her name

"I won't be giving you the pleasure of knowing it" you said calmly and began typing out your computer program .

"That's a mistake " haru said correcting you for the 100th. It wasn't like you were bad at computer it was just so infuriating that this boy kept staring at you. You can't study or concentrate if someone watches you like a egale.

"Stop it " you finally hugged . " My is y/n ok now can you stop nitpicking my program .? I will do fine if you stop watching me like a vulture"

Male ignored your further statement happy with the fact he got your name a repeated it a few times till you shook him from his dazed state .

" Kazuto , kazuto " you kept repeating waking the male he gave you a hearty smile .

You both soon engaged in fimiliar topics and he showed you other games. Out corner of your eye you saw the teacher totaly not paying attention to what both of you were doing . Ignoring the loud chatter .

'are all teachers like this here.? They ignore the high class people maybe because he is friends with subaru this is happening '

You both completed your hearty chatter and with the bell ringing you exused yourself only to find the hazel haired male following you.

"Didn't you have physics .? " You asked , smiling

"Mhm , but hikaru won't mind it if i ain't going. He must be flirting with the whole class again. I rather stay with you "

"The teacher is dead anyways " he said in a low voice which you did hear but decided to ignore

"That's sweet "you chuckled

Kazuto felt a blush creep up on his face pumping up some kind of energy fluid in his veins which further made his heart dance. the new friendship he had formed with the girl seemed more and more precious to him. It wasn't normal for him. Bonus was she shared his favourite and only hobby too. Even his friends didn't play . When ever they did it was out of pity since they six only kept to themselves. They were famous and known but didn't get too close to other students here

"You should have sat at lunch with us" he said hoping he could sit with her tomorrow.

You raised your eyes in amusement."i did sit but you were too busy losing" you teased the boy who seemed to laugh it off .

You both entered the class and you sat in an empty desk in the middle. Kazuto finding no seat next you decided to get the girl next to you to get up .

"Get up " he said in a calmly demanding voice

"No - this seat is mine " the girl retaliated.

"Setsuko tech is mine. Get up " he said repeating again.

The girl quickly scattered away from the male in fear you could only assume what it meant. 'Maybe one of her parents work their.? ' you pondered.

"Heyy~~" hikaru said putting a arm on your shoulder "i think we both should accompany each other "

"I am with her now . Go flirt around with the class like you do" kazuto said looking up at his friend

"Keeping her all to yourself are we" hikaru smirked

Kazuto shrugged and scowled when he saw hikaru slithering himself and sitting next to you. You looked at him with distaste the same look akira the readhead from earlier kept giving you. Tapping your fingers for a few seconds .

It angred the gamer who wanted to do nothing other than smack the blonde for making you feel uncomfortable . But he decided to remain calm and not give in to his temptation. The blonde didn't stop . Even after several attempts of you to shake him off you.

"You are perfect" hikaru cooed in your ear. " Almost too perfect only thing i see wrong are your lips they aren't touching mine"

You gave a disgusted look to the blonde male and immediately switched seats with kazuto . Give him another glare decided to completly ignore his mannerisms and focus on your lecture yet again you saw the teacher ignoring three of you. Letting you all do whatever you pleased.

On the other side kazuto was happy you decided to use him as a means of protection . He held your hand in a comforting manner which made you want to retract your hand but he decided to smile at him anyway. The hazel haired males heart raced as he saw you smiling only for him

"He is very flirty . But come to me if you don't want to deal with him " the male explained.

The girl nodded "thank you " you smiled again in a caring manner and opened your book . You haven't studied since physics class . Opening the history textbook you saw a foreign language which was supposedly used by ancestors of your country to communicate. It was far more easier then Japanese hiragana and katakana .

Class went on as kazuto kept wondering what were his feelings for the h/c girl . His remote control was laying abandoned on his desk as he kept trying to figure it out. He was far too distracted to concentrate. Every time he looked at the girl he saw your smile and heard your laughter he wanted to see it again and again and again . He was forcibly taken out of that state as the blond made him fall out of his chair.