and Hoseok was too "You guys are no fun I swear"  he commented, even though he was just watching 

Jin couldn't help but laugh at the disappointed face that Namjoon was trying to hide "You said it yourself Mr. President, you have a meeting to get to" Jin said playfully knowing that he had turned Namjoon on a little.

Namjoon was annoyed now "Fine, I'll go" he pocketed his phone. "oh I almost forgot" Nam paused before leaving.

"I want you in my room after classes Jungkook, understood?

As Namjoon's words hung in the air, Jungkook felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment. Everyone at the table turned to look at him, their expressions varying from mischievous smirks to playful grins.

Jungkook's mind raced, trying to come up with a response that wouldn't betray his nervousness. He cleared his throat awkwardly, avoiding eye contact as he mumbled a barely audible "Y-yes, hyung."

"I'm jealous" Hoseok commented

"Me too" Jin added

"me three" Jimin

"all right, see you later guys," Namjoon said cheerfully as if his last sentence hadn't almost made Jungkook turn into a puddle.

Namjoon was a hard dom, anyone that looked at the tall muscular guy would know so. Ever since Jungkook saw Namjoon for the first time he had felt attracted to him. He was just such a natural leader, Jungkook loved how he felt that with Namjoon, he wouldn't have to worry about anything, he could just let the guy take complete control.

The idea of being under Namjoon's control was exhilarating.

"Well, looks like Jungkookie has plans," Jimin teased, nudging Taehyung with an elbow.

Jungkook could die of embarrassment

"Don't worry, Kook. We won't ask for details... unless you want to share" Hoseok added with a wink.

Jungkook's face burned even brighter if that was even possible.

After a few laughs and teasing pats on the head, everyone scattered to attend to their own business.

Jungkook went upstairs to his room to look for his phone and then head out. He had a morning class, and he was not planning on being late.

as he was disconnecting the cable, the door shut loudly behind him, making him turn around.

"Oh h-hi Hyung"

"Come here Jungkook," said Taehyung pointing down in from of him.

Jungkook gulped but obeyed and walked to where he was told to. "Yes?" He asked with his hands clasped behind him politely.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook not saying anything for a second, reaching to take a strand of his hair and put it behind his ear.

"You said you are going to do everything we ask of you, is that right sweetheart?"

Jungkook gulped "y-yes"

"Yes, what?" Taehyung corrected with a glare

"Yes sir"

"Try again"

Jungkook thought for a second "Yes Daddy?"

"There you go sweetheart" Taehyung praised, ruffling Jungkook's hair. Jungkook beamed under his dom's touch.

"Can you kneel for Daddy?" Taehyung said it as a question but they both knew it was an order.

Jungkook's knees were on the floor in a second. Excited to make his new daddy proud. Looking up at Taehyung to make sure he was content with his behavior.