S2: im sorry

"Wednesday?" Enid muttered as she felt tears start to form in her eyes. Wednesday had just really what she had said. She turned quickly to face Enid. "Yes?" Wednesday asked clearly ignoring what she just said. Enid quickly turned and ran out of the room. 'Oh what have I done?' Wednesday thought has she sat down to read.
4 hours later:
'She'll be back soon." Wednesday thought as she continued to read.
20 minutes later:
'Where is Enid?' Wednesday thought as she got up from her seat and closing her book. She put her book away and got her phone out to text Enid.

Wednesday: Enid?

As soon as Wednesday sent the text she herd a bing from. Enid's phone? 'She never leaves without her phone' Wednesday as she grew worried.
Wednesday looked around Enid room. On her walls were pictures of Enid at the beach hung. Way more then one. 'The beach?' Wednesday thought. She pulled out her phone to open a app called 'Uber' that Xavier told her about. She waited 10 minutes until she got a notification on her phone. Telling her the driver is here. She downstairs passed Enid fighting siblings and her fighting parents. She walked outside to the car.
Wednesday pov/20 minutes later:
When I got off the car it was just about the time of the sunset. I walked around the beach looking for Enid. I'm about to give up. But then right ahead I see a very sad blonde sitting on the sand. I walked up to and sat down. " I'm sorry," I said as I looked at the sunset. " You promise?" Enid asked as she turned her head to me. " Yes I'm sorry Enid," I assured the wolf. " You know what will make me really forgive you," She said as she stood up. " What?" I asked standing up too. "This," She said as she took my hand and ran down with me.
No one pov:
Enid dragged Wednesday in the ocean. They tried not to separate as the waves hit them. Wednesday placed her hands on Enid waist. Enid had a light blush on her face. Enid started to giggle and smile. As Wednesday smirked. Wednesday staged Enid out of the ocean by the hand. By this Enid face was red as a tomato and her stomach was twirling. The two girls buyed towels and dried off and called an Uber.
10 minutes later:
When the Uber got here the sun was down. The two girls got in the car with their towels around them. Enid and Wednesday sat next together. Enid placed her head on Wednesdays shoulder. Wednesday blushed a little. " I'm sorry for everything Enid," Wednesday whispered. "It's ok," enid whispered back blushing.

454 words.