S2: Wednesday?

Wednesday woke up to find Enid cuddling up he stomach. Wednesday felt her face heat up and a dark shade of red on her face. Wednesday quickly got up leaving Enid in bed. She walked to the restroom still red.
Wednesday pov:
When I woke up the first thing I saw was someone's straight colored hair. I hate to admit my Enid looked so peaceful and...cute. I haven't been in so much color since this moment.
No one's pov:
Wednesday used the restroom, brushed her teeth, and now is washing her face. She hears a knock on the door. "What?" She spoke. Enid opened the door. "What happened?" Enid asked as she walked in. "What do you mean?" Wednesday asked. "I mean when I woke up you weren't there," Enid spoke as she got her toothbrush out. "Well I don't know. It's not like I would want to sleep nor be near you," Wednesday muttered as she walked out of the restroom. But she muttered loud enough for Enid to hear. Enid felt hurt. Enid brushed her teeth and used the bathroom. When she was done she walked out to her room to get her clothes for the day. She got her towel and got in the shower. She got changed and walked out. She sat down on her bed and went on her phone. Wednesday took a shower and now sat on a chair at Enid desk reading a book. "Why are you being so quiet Enid?" Wednesday asked still reading her book. "Why would you care Wednesday?" Enid asked still look at her phone. 'What happened to wens' Wednesday thought. "Because it isn't like you Enid," Wednesday said look up from her book. "Wednesday how would you know what is like me and isn't?" Enid asked looking up from her phone. "You're just not always quite," Wednesday said going back to her book. "Oh so you're saying I'm loud now?" Enid asked getting up from her bed. Wednesday got up too. "I never said that," Wednesday said looking Enid in the eyes as she took a step closer. "I'm pretty sure you did," Enid said taking a step closer. Wednesday turned around to face her back to Enid. "Yeah well go tell ajax that," Wednesday muttered walking back to the chair. "Wednesday?" Enid muttered as she felt tears start to form in her eyes.
To be continued...