What?

Wednesday and Enid where in the kitchen baking cookies. Wednesday was forming the cookies while sitting on the counter. Enid was taking the dough out of the bag sitting next to Wednesday on the counter. When they heard a knock on the door with a few giggles behind it. Enid stop what she was doing got off the counter and walked to the door with a smile on her face.

" Mi amor who's out there?" Wednesday asked lifting up her head from the formed cookies she was looking at.

" You'll see," Enid said with the biggest smile on her face.

Enid opened the door to see Bianca, Yoko, Divina, Xavier, and Ajax.

" We're here!" Yoko said while running to the couch.

" HOME!" Bianca and Divina said while running to the couch too.

" YES!" Ajax and Xavier said while running after the sirens.

4 hours later ( I'm to lazy to write )
It was 11:32 PM getting close to midnight. Enid allowed Bianca, Divina, Yoko, Xavier, and Ajax to sleep in her a Wednesday room. Wednesday and Enid were sleeping on the couch. Wednesday was laying down Enid crawling up on to her chest.

" I don't like this," Wednesday whispered into Enid ear.

" What?" Enid said lifting her head from Wednesdays chest.

" I mean-," Wednesday was interpreted by Enid crawling off of her and standing up.

" No you did say 'I mean' you tell me what you were going to say," Enid said slightly raising her voice.

" Enid i mean I don't like having your friends-," Wednesday got cut off again by Enid raising her voice at her.

" My friends? MY FRIENDS? They did nothing wrong Wednesday," Enid said slowly walking to Wednesday which is still laying down.

Wednesday got up from the couch and looked Enid in the eye.

" I DONT LIKE THIS. OKAY? I MEAN WE CANT EVEN SLEEP IN OUR OWN BED?" Wednesday yelled at Enid staring her in the eye. She yelled just enough to make Enid flinch.

At this point Yoko and Ajax woke up from Wednesdays and Enid yelling. Yoko got up from the bed so did Ajax. They ran to the door. And ran to the living room.

" WEDNESDAY THERE OUR FUCKING FRIENDS OKAY GOD," Enid said forming tears in her eyes.

Enid spotted Yoko and Ajax staring at them fight. She looked at Ajax with a death stare.

" ENID FOCUS ITS MY APARTMENT TOO. I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHOS COMING," Wednesday yelled at Enid walking towards her.

As a reflex Enid's claws came out. Wednesday flinched. Making eye contact with Ajax. Wednesday looked at Enid's claws then at Ajax. Ajax knew something was wrong with Wednesday. So he ran up to her and she took a step back from Enid. Ajax grabbed Wednesday. Wednesday shaking her head while tears forming in her eyes also. Yoko also knew something was wrong. As soon as Enid took her claws out to ran to Enid's side. Pulling Enid back from Wednesday.

" Noo I swear Wednesday," Enid said while falling back into yokos arms. Tears falling down from her face.

" im sorry im sorry im sorry," Wednesday muttered while shaking her head.

Ajax felt Wednesdays tears falling from her face. As his arms where on her two arms pulling her back away from Enid.

Ajax took Wednesdays hand and walked her to the front door. Opening it. Ajax and her walked out of the apartment.

572 words ( kind of short but Idc )