will you?

So turns out Wednesday did propose. And Enid couldn't believe it. Right now Enid was getting ready to go watch a movie with Yoko, Bianca, and Divina. And Wednesday was bathing Genesis in the tub while Enid was curling her hair in front of the sink. Wednesday took Genesis out of the bath and wrapped her in a towel. She carried Genesis on her right hip and walked up to Enid. Enid smiled at Wednesday through the mirror. Wednesday placed her hand on Enid's stomach and her head on Enid's shoulder. She gave Enid a kiss on the neck then walked to genesis nursery.

Enid pov:
AHHH! I CANT BELIEVE IT! IM LITERALLY MARRYING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!! I know we're really young but for sure this is going to last forever. The way she looks at me I can just feel it. Anyway today I'm going to ask Yoko do me my maid of honor. And Divina and Bianca to me my bridesmaids. I can't wait.  I walk out of the restroom to tell Wednesday that I'm leaving.

" My love I'm going to leave now," I whisper because Genesis is falling asleep. I walk up to Wednesday and give her a kiss.

" Ok," Wednesday whispered back.

20 minutes later:
I walk into the house to see everyone on the couch already.

" Hello," I say as I sit on the couch.

" Hi engaged women," Bianca says giggling.

" Yeah I can believe you engaged before all of us," Yoko says giggling as while. Divina giggles.

" So what movie are we watching?" I asked.

" Moxie," Yoko said still giggling.

1h and 58 minutes later:
We're at the table right now eating I think I'm going to ask then right now.

" So guys I've been doing some thinking," Enid say grabbing popcorn.

" about?" They all say at the same time.

" Bridesmaids and my maid of honor," I said chewing the popcorn.

" Divina and Bianca will you be my bridesmaids?" I asked staring at them.

Divina and Bianca looked at each other. And nodded yes.

" Yes," Bianca said giving me a hug.

" Of course," Divina said giving be a hug.

I looked at Yoko.

" Yoko will you be my maid of honor," I said with a smile.

" Of course girly," Yoko said with a big smile and gave me a hug.

30 minutes later:
I opened the door to my apartment. I walked to my daughters room to see her in her crib. I walked to my room to see Wednesday watching tv. I took off my shoes and climbed in bed. I gave Wednesday a big kiss and laid down in her arms.

" Enid?" Wednesday said looking down at me in her arms.

" Yes?" I closed my eye to get comfortable.

" I hope you know I'm more then ready to live the rest of my life with you," Wednesday said closing her eyes too. I looked up at her.

" And I hope you know I'll love you forever," I said giving her another kiss and closed my eyes again sooner or later I fell asleep.

515 words