s1: your snakes might bite

Enid pov:
I Wake up. I go to the living room looking for Wednesday. She not here? I go to the room. No Wednesday. I Look on the security at don't see her car. I grab my keys. I Go on my phone and to her location. She turned it off. I then go to Bianca's location. Her and Wednesday have been great friends since I gave birth to Marcus. I think because Bianca has always been the one choice to babysit Marcus. Nothing to be worried about. Bianca location says she's at the bar. I know she's with Wednesday. I start driving,
Wednesday pov:
"What else?" Bianca says taking a sip of her drink. "So then she said her daughter" i say. Bianca looks at me. "I know" i say. "What did you say?" She asked. "I got mad and then we dropped off genesis. And then we went home. I took a nap without her and then cam here" i say. I then feel a hand around my waist. I turn and see Enid. She lays her head on my shoulder. "Ok ima go" Bianca says grabbing her purse. "Bye Enid bye Wednesday" Bianca says. Me and Enid says our goodbyes to Bianca. Enid then sits in the seat Bianca sat in. "How'd you find me?" I ask. "Hello to your too" Enid say putting her hands on my thighs. I stare at her. "Bianca location was on" Enid says. "Love I'm sorry" Enid says. "Well it can't change the fact the genesis is your daughter with my last name" i say. "Wednesday i was mad" enid says. that hurt. "Enid so you're just gonna say that every time your mad?!" I whisper shout at enid. She looks at me. "I'm not saying that Wednesday Addams! I'm saying you exposed her to stuff like that! Shit you were in jail for two weeks when she was 7! she thinks it's normal! You showed her the layout of the police station if anything happened!" Enid said. I grab her Hand. I Look into her eyes. The women i married 16 years ago in tired of me. She puts her hands to her head. I get off my chair and get closer to her.
She starts crying. "I'm sorry" i say. "You have an excuse mi amor and I'm sorry" i say giving her a hug. I wipe her tears. I softly rub her cheeks. She smiles. "Come here" she says. She gives me a big tight hug. "I love you" Enid says. "I love you" i say giving her a kiss. "Let's go pick up Marcus" i say tapping her thigh. She smiles.
1 hour later:
Me, Enid and Marcus are now laying in bed. Marcus is playing with his actions figures.
Genesis pov:
I pace back in forth. I realize what I just did. "Jen we just lied to the cops and I almost got arrested!" I yell. "Addams i can't tell you how fast I ran out that fucking store!" Jennifer laughs and yells. I laugh.
5 minutes later:
I'm now sitting at my desk. Jen left to go met up with her "friends" to work on a "project".
I then get a text from a unknown number. [😀].
The text reads. 'I'm you but you can see it. don't get mad about this. Your snakes might bite'
Who the fuck.