Family

Wednesday was happy she was so excited to have a family with Enid. Enid was excited to have a family with Wednesday. They have all came out positive. Enid had been taking test every day for 3 weeks. She dose that because today she will she Wednesdays family. She was so excited. She couldn't wait to see Pugsley be a tío/uncle. She knew Wednesdays family was going to be happy. But she didn't want to tell her family. Especially her mom. Right now Wednesdays was getting her shoes of. After hers of course Enid's. Enid hadn't grown a bump yet. But Wednesday was worried she would herself or the baby. Wednesday was being so gentle.

" My love," Enid said looking down at Wednesday as she put on her shoes.

" Yes?" Wednesday said looking up at Enid.

" You know I could put on my own shoes right?"

" Hey your holding our children," Wednesday said with a smile on her face focusing on Enid's shoe laces.

" So?"

" You are special. Let me treat you like it," Wednesday said getting. And kissing Enid.

" My love how can we tell your family?" Enid said grabbing Wednesdays hand while Wednesdays pulled her up from the couch.

" I don't know but I'm sure it'll be nice," Wednesday said grabbing Enid purse.

" I can grab my own purse," Enid said rolling her eyes.

Wednesday rolled her eyes back mocking Enid.
Enid let go of Wednesdays hand and ran to her and Wednesdays room. She grabbed one out of the 21 pregnancy test her took. Then she ran back to Wednesday.

" Ok I'm ready," Enid said grabbing Wednesdays hand again.

35 minutes later:
Wednesday stopped the car and turned her head to Enid. Wednesday gave Enid the 'You ready?' look.
Enid grabbed Wednesday hand and kissed it telling her 'Yes'. Wednesday opened her door. And ran up to Enid's to open it. Enid was so ready to do this. They walked up to the Addams family's door and knocked. Of course lurched opened it. All he can do is groan how sad. Enid thought to herself. Wednesday and Enid walked inside going straight to the dining room.

" Hello my dears," Mrs. Addams said giving them both a huge smile.

" Hi everyone," Enid said giving them a little wave.

Wednesday and Enid found two sits. Wednesday slides Enid chairs so she can sit of course. Enid place her purse hold the test on her lap. Wednesday sat next to her.

" Well how have you guys been?" Pugsley said while plopping into his chair.

" We've been well," Wednesday said looking at Enid placing her hand on her thigh.

Enid was picking at her fingers. Something she dose when she's nervous. Enid looked at Wednesday. Wednesday nodded. Enid opened her purse.

" We've got news," Enid said taking out the test but not for anyone to see yet.

" I'm pregnant," said Enid while her pulled out the test for everyone to see.

" For real?" Pugsley said while standing up to give enid a hug.

" Yes of course," Enid said while giving Pugsley a big hug.

" Really I'm going to be a grandmother?" Mrs. Addams said getting up to give Enid a hug.

" I'm going to be a grandfather?" Mr. Addams said getting up to give Enid a hug.

" Yes! Yes!" Enid said having a family hug with her soon to be in laws.

Wednesday just sat in her chair. She wasn't sad that nobody was giving her attention. But she was happy. She saw Enid smiling. Her family happy. No one was asking 'how?' They were all just happy. She was happy too. To see her family and girlfriend bonding. She knew one day she was going to marry this woman.

622 words
[Hello people. I had no idea what I was doing. I don't even no if this makes sense. But I hope you like it. Bye❤️]