Really?

Enid and Wednesday are asleep. On Wednesdays bed. Enid hears a loud knock on the door of her and Wednesdays shared dorm room. Which causes her to wake up. She removes her head from the crook of Wednesdays neck. While removing her legs that rested on Wednesdays. She walks over to open the door. To see her new school principal Mrs. Brown.

" Good morning miss Sinclair I'd like to inform you that you and miss Addams will have to move off of school grounds soon," Mrs. Brown said while staring Enid right in the eye.

" Wait why?" Enid asked feeling worried but confused at the same time.

" Well all of the other students are complaining about how there is not enough bathrooms in Ophelia Hall," Mrs. Brown said confused on why Enid has not heard about it.

" So? What dose that have to do with me and Wednesday," Enid said not try to be rude or sound like it.

" You and miss Addams have the biggest room in Ophelia Hall. So soon enough it will be renovated into something," Mrs. Brown said still staring Enid in the eyes.

" Ok well where will we go?" Enid asked still confused.

" I have rented you guys an apartment in Jericho," Mrs. Brown said relieved that Enid finally understood what she was saying.

" What day will we have to be out by?" Asked Enid tilting her head to her right shoulder.

" April 10th," Mrs. Brown said well waking away towards her office.

" Ok," Enid said while closing the door.

She turned after closing the door to see Wednesdays sitting up at the edge of her bed.

" What happened my love?" Wednesday asked with a long pause to yawn.

" Guess what," Enid said in excitement walking over to Wednesday.

" I don't know just tell me please," Wednesday said basically begging.

Enid walked over to Wednesday placing her hand on Wednesday waist. While her hand traveled along Wednesday body Enid spoke.

" We are," Enid said while teasing Wednesday and putting her hand in her shirts.

" We are what?" Wednesday asked begging again.

Before she could ask another question Enid pulled her up to stand. Enid gave her a huge hug.

" We are moving just the two of us," Enid whispered in Wednesday hear while hugging her.

Enid could feel Wednesday smiles and she squeezed her tighter.

Wednesday pulled away for the hug and spoke.

" Really?" Wednesday asked just to be sure of what her girlfriend just told her.

" Yes!" Enid said pulling Wednesday into a kiss

A kiss they both shared with joy, love, and care.

432 words