"Of course, Anything else?" The waitress asked as she wrote down the order.

"Actually, what are your burgers made from?" Mostima's eyes turned back to Farsight, looking forward to his reaction.

"Rat meat... They're very popular here!" The waitress chirped happily.

"...Rat?" Farsight had stopped chewing at this point as he stared at the waitress.

"Y-Yes" The waitress froze and tried to make herself smaller at the attention Farsight suddenly gave her.

"This... is a rat burger?" Farsight asked, holding up the half-eaten burger.

"Y-Yes!" The waitress looked worried at his questioning.

Mostima watched the interaction in amusement. 

"Huh...Thanks," He nodes at the waitress, who quickly rushes off.

"Hahaha, how is your 'beef' burger?" Mostima chuckles at him.

"I don't know what to believe anymore..." Farsight stares at his burger again, conflicted.

Mostima doesn't reply as she rests her elbows on the table and watches him silently with a smile.

"They don't have beef, but they have blueberry milkshakes?" Farsight scowls at Mostima.

Mostima's smile only grows larger. "Haha, Rat milk and blueberry flavouring are both readily available in the Lungmen slums."

"You would still drink it?" Farsight asks curiously.

"I'll try anything once," Mostima hummed and continued to smile at him.

"Ha! Careful, some people will get the wrong impression." Farsight snorts in amusement at her choice of words.

"I'll try any milkshake once," Mostima counters quickly, not missing a beat.

"Here you go, miss!" The waitress arrives, places a glass of blueberry milkshake with a straw in front of Mostima and skips off to see another customer.

Mostima starts drinking quietly, but Farsight can see she is still staring at him as he eats his burger again, but with much less enthusiasm. 

"So, what brings you here, Miss Mostima?" Farsight asks.

"Mostima," The Sankta cuts him off, clearly not interested in being called Miss.

"Same question, Mostima,"  Farsight watches as she drains her milkshake rapidly.

"Haha, Maybe I wanted to try the slum's favourite rat milk milkshake." Mostima smiles at him, dodging the question.

"At the same time, I just happen to be here? No one would buy that." Farsight raises an eyebrow at her.

Mostima stopped drinking and sat back in her chair, smiling at him but was not eager to tell him her reasons, so he decided to ask something else. "May I ask what you are?" 

"What do you think I am?" Mostima tilts her head slightly in interest.

"I would joke and say you're what happens when a Sarkaz and Sankta bump uglies, but I doubt that's the truth."

"Hahahaha*Snort*" Mostima wraps her arms around her stomach and laughs but snorts loudly, catching everyone's attention. While her laughing mellows out, it doesn't look like she cares about the noise she made, but the Red hue on her cheeks suggests otherwise.

The sound of a hidden phone rings in her coat pocket, but she doesn't move to answer it. Instead, she looks around once and smiles at him, only this time. Her smile seems genuine.