ᴀ/ɴ

Hi! FP here.

Thank you guys for enjoying CyberAttack. This has certainly been a journey.

I'm so grateful for all your support (and I'm serious about that no matter how many godforsaken times I say that exact same sentence lmao)

I'm so happy you guys enjoyed this series. It was so fun to write, even if my writing was garbage at times.

However, fret not! This is not the end of the series, but the last book will have to come out after season 2 of AvA is all out and finished, so it will be a while, but I have more things planned, maybe a few spinoffs and "what-ifs," so stay tuned!

I love this series from the bottom of my heart.

So, I gotta say goodbye for now, but be on the lookout.

Thank you, and bye bye!

CREDITS:

Lyrics in the description - Skyfall by Adele

THANKS:

Alan Becker

I don't know how he manages to be so cool, but he is. I wanna thank him for just, yknow, creating. AvA is such an amazing series. (Also, he makes a great villain.)

My Friends

Y'all know who you are. I love y'all so much. Thank you for supporting and encouraging me to go on with this project. You guys are seriously the best.

And.. (of course I have to put this..)
You!

You make this all possible. I never expected to have a book series grow this much. You have my eternal gratitude.

...

CyberAttack Tumblr Blog:

https://www.tumblr.com/cyberattackavaau