4. ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

(Third Person POV)
-
Internet, Plains
-

The two flew as fast as they could towards their next location. However, when they spotted their members walking away, they dove down.

"Hey!" Second yelled down as he and DJ landed. The group turned back to look at them.

"Is the attack over?"

"It was over a while ago, before we even got there." Blue sighed.

"Yeah. When we got there, the site was already down and done for." Green came up beside Blue.

Second wore an expression of shock before crossing his arms and looking down. "God.. Yellow, is there anything else going on today..?"

"Well.. 3 other sites were already taken down today. We couldn't get there fast enough.. There shouldn't be anything else.. I hope."

Second froze right then. "3?!" He shouted. "Even with our new members, and King and Purple, that would NEVER be enough for all those attacks at once.."

"..do we need to.. y'know.." Red started.

"I'm afraid that's our only choice at this point."

"To what?" DJ questioned.

"To call the other us. We need anybody we can get."

...

(Original Universe)
(ALANSPC)

"..and THAT was another episode of AvG! We really hope you guys enjoyed watching. We will see all of you guys later, AvG OUT!" DJ then turned off his camera, Alan followed suit.

"Jeez, that was a long episode." Alan laid back in his chair and stretched.

"Definitely, dude. I'm worn out.. and hungry."

"I feel that. I'll send the recordings to Skim in a bit. I'm gonna go rest."

"Bet, talk to you later?"

"Sure. Bye."

"Bye!"

End call.

Alan's eyes just seemed to start to close on their own. Waking up early wasn't his favorite thing in the world, but he still had work to do and things to animate. He might have to start on his own, as his sticks were out with their new friend, Purple. Thankfully, they had told them where they were going before they went out. While he didn't really know Purple, he decided he didn't really need to know her.

The cushioned rolling chair comforted his sore back. Bending over a desk for a while hurts your back, and unfortunately he learned that the hard way. As much as he wanted to just lay there for the rest of the day, he couldn't, as his stomach growled at him.

"Is he asleep?" He heard a whisper.

"Nah, prolly just exhausted." He opened his eyes.

Second and the others, including Purple, and her father figure, King stepped through.

"Yup, he's up!" Second waved as Alan sat up.