Ch. 14

(Heys guys, gals, and non bionary pals. I am so sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. It's been a few rough months with moving, getting settled, school, and work. Along with major writers block being a problem, so I hope you guys enjoy!)

Third person P.O.V

After the battle with the Mugen train and Upper moon 3. Everyone with injuries was ushered to the butterfly estate to be properly treated. Which really just regards Rengoku, which is where we are now.

"I had a feeling you might've needed back up but sadly didn't insist you take someone with you" Shinobu sighed. "It's not your fault Shinobu, I should know my limits by now! But I figured if I went beyond my limits I would win- Ack!" Rengoku spoke.

He was stopped midway by a irritated Kiyoshi hitting the back of Rengoku's neck. Not hard enough to knock him out, just a little thwack for Kyojuro not having brought him along with him.

Rengoku rubbed his neck as he turned to his agitated lover nervously. "I'm sorry Kiyoshi, I honestly thought I could've handled it" Rengoku soon shrank as he caught his lovers glare. Shinobu felt the tension rising from the Dragon pillar, so she opted to leave. Slowly making her way to the door and exiting the room quietly.

"Kiyoshi believe me I wanted to take you with me but you were already on a mission. I didn't think you'd be done with it so quickly! Though you are way stronger than all of us hashira combined! So I guess it should be expected hahahaha" Rengoku spoke proudly. Which made Kiyoshi relax just a little, but not enough to keep Rengoku out of his punishment.

Time skip

As for our main people, Tanjiro, Inoske, and Zenitsu were laying in their beds resting. While Y/n was simply training outside alot, wanting to make sure to protect the others. While Tanjiro left his bed to go try and find Rengoku. Walking around the mansion he hears Rengoku on the other side of a door.

Opening it, to talk to the flame hashira. "Mr. Rengoku-!" Tanjiro stopped mid sentence as his jaw dropped and flushed in embarrassment. Rengoku looks toward the door and gets embarrassed. "Ah young Kamado, I didn't see you there"

Tanjiro stopped staring and closed the door quickly

Tanjiro stopped staring and closed the door quickly. "I'm Sorry For Intruding!" Tanjiro shouted in embarrassment and ran off. Rengoku stood there in shock and sweatdropped "Well so much for doing this in secret". Kiyoshi looked at him confused and then kissed Rengoku's cheek.

Poor Tanjiro was outside, repeating in his head to knock before entering a room. Sighing to himself as he then sees Y/n doing a handstand with one arm. One leg holding a big boulder on his foot and doing push ups. Tanjiro couldn't help but blush and admire him for his strength even though he's a demon.

Then Kaito came out of the butterfly mansion and sits next to Tanjiro. "Hi Tanjiro" he smiles. Tanjiro looks at him and smiles "Hey Kaito, how did you sleep?" He asked. "I slept okay, do you feel better today?" Kaito asked sweetly. Tanjiro nodded "I did, thanks for asking". Kaito nods and then lays his head on Tanjiro's lap, as Tanjiro smiled and began to stroke his head.