Hell Night

Third person P.O.V

As Y/n and Tanjiro were sleeping on his futon together. Y/n heard something far in the distance. His eyes shot open at the sound as he carefully got up. Not waking Tanjiro or Kaito, he changed clothes and then went outside. Following the sounds of screams he ran like hell. Knowing he wasn't fast enough he jumped up high into the trees. Beginning to jump off them, in order to quicken his speed and get there sooner.

He's trained himself to move faster through this kind of environment. Knowing that it woul come in handy one day. Once he got to the Kamado's house his eyes widened in fear at the sight of..... Blood.

It was everywhere, and all over the poor family that were taken away too soon. Y/n cried at the scene before turning to see who was responsible for this. Seeing a man in a white hat, black shirt, and white pants he just stood there as he held one of the family members. Y/n growled as hatred and rage began to fill his body to the bone. The man was holding Nezuko with one hand by the head as she struggled to get him off.

"Y/n! Please help m-" She spoke but then passed out from blood loss. Y/n's rage only grew from that as he charged toward the murderer. Muzan noticed Y/n as he dropped Nezuko, using such speed to try and stab Y/n with his claws. Though Muzan's eyes widened in surprise when Y/n dodged it and landed a punch on him. The punch force sent Muzan flying back just a bit.

Muzan stared in shock at this kid, not only did he manage to get a hit on him but he also sent him back. Even though he is only a mere human child, he carried great strength and potential. Seeing a chance at getting back at the Demon Slayers. Muzan smirked at this as he then used more power to get on top of Y/n and pin him down. "My my aren't you a strong one, I could use you" he spoke as Y/n struggled to break from his grasp.

"Get Off Me You Monster!!" Y/n shouted as he began to lift himself up slowly. Muzan's body did too before he pushed down harder and tightened his grip on Y/n's wrists. "Don't even try, you can't beat me" he snickered. Y/n still tried with narrowed eyes and gritted teeth. Even though he was inable to move he still fought back. "I'LL KILL YOU, I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!" Muzan was loving that firery passion and determination that came from him.

"I'm sorry to end your humanity but your going to work for me now" Muzan stated. It was Y/n's turn to be filled with shock as Muzan bit into his wrist and began pouring the blood into his mouth. "I know you can handle it, so drink up" he smiled devilishly as Y/n tried to close his mouth. Muzan used his other hand to open his jaw wide open. Using his meaty disgusting tentacles to restrain Y/n's arms.

Y/n began to choke and accidentally swallowed some of the blood. After a while of this he regained his composure and kept the blood in his mouth as he spit it all in Muzan's face. Muzan was taken aback by this and jumped off him. Taking advantage of this moment he ran into him, grabbed his waist tightly and began running into trees as they all fell and broke.

Muzan recovered from the spit blood and elbowed Y/n's back. He gasped for air as he was then slammed down into the ground by Muzan. Along with using his arm to stab Y/n in the back, having it go through him completely. The demon King smiled with satisfaction at the newly born demon he had created.

Walking away, Muzan cleaned his shirt, that was covered in blood, in a river. 'That kid is something else entirely, he will be a fine powerful soldier to have' Muzan thought as he laughed.

'He will soon become my new favorite play thing' Muzan laughed.

Time skip

The morning came as clouds covered the sun. Tanjiro stirred in his sleep as he slowly began to wake up. Tanjiro then patted the spot where his friend should've been, but felt nothing. "Y/n?" He mumbled tiredly as he sat up. Seeing the spot was empty he got up and went to the crib. Looking down at Kaito to see him still asleep. Tanjiro smiled and rubbed Kaito's head gently as the child smiled cutely at the warmth he felt.