Chapter 12

Hey guys and gals, I know I just came back to write more. After some recent news about a family issue, I'm going to be taking a bit of a break. Plus with school and my new job it's starting to become busy. So I won't be able to do much, I hope you can understand.

That's all for now, bye bye.

Anyway continue reading!

Y/n's P.O.V

Shooting up from the train seat I reach for my neck. "Holy shit it worked" I mutter to myself as I then feel something tug on my pant leg. Looking down I see a mini Nezuko, with her forehead bleeding a bit. "Nezuko! What happened?" I asked. She began crying as I picked her up and held her close.

Looking around I see Rengoku holding a girl by her throat with his eyes closed. Along with the Tanjiro and the other two boys that are so asleep. I kneel down next to Tanjiro and set Nezuko down. "Did you headbutt him?" I asked her as she nodded. I nodded "Could you wake the others for me please" She hummed and nodded.

I smiled at her before patting her head "Good girl". Turning back to Tanjiro I notice he's struggling to wake up. I place my forehead on his as I whispered to him. "Wake up love, wake up"

Tanjiro's P.O.V

Y/n and I just finished chopping up some wood as he did one last log. Glancing over at his shirtless form, seeing his defined body made me blush. Looking away I then feel arms wrap around my waist. Turning my head to look at him my blush worsened.

Beads of sweat going down his handsome sculpted face. Staring at me with those hypnotic e/c eyes that shined so bright. Along with that godly smile of his that reflects the sun itself. "Like what you see?" He asked with a grin.

"Maybe" I muttered. He blushed a bit too as he then buried his face into the crook of my neck. "I forgot, what's your last name?" Y/n asked. I giggled "You've known me for years you should know it's Kamado" I smile. He gave me a mischievous grin.

"Can I call you mine instead?" I froze and processed his words. Shoving him off me with my face completely red. "Not Funny!" I shout. "Oh my gosh! Look at you, even your ears are red!" Y/n laughed. I pout and grab my basket of chopped logs as I begin to walk away.

"Hey wait!" Y/n shouted, grabbing his basket and clothing, putting it back on. "Sorry for teasing you but your just too cute when I tease you" Y/n chuckled. "And besides I know you love me even though I can be a bit of a pain" he said. "Yeah, a thorn on my side that won't leave" I huff.

"Ouch Tanjiro, I'm hurt" Y/n clutched his chest with his hand dramatically. "You said it not me" I smirk. He stared at me wide eyed before smirking himself. "I see, your enjoying your sweet revenge on me" he said. "Learned it from you" I answered. Suddenly a hand grabbed my chin and lifted it toward Y/n's gaze.

Soft but rough lips crashed onto mine, my eyes going wide as I gasp from the unexpected kiss. Though soon, I kissed back as I felt like melted butter. Pulling away and trying to catch my breath I looked into Y/n's eyes shyly. "I love you Tanjiro" he whispered.

"I love you too Y/n~"

Time skip

Sitting in the house I couldn't help but wonder how I'm gonna wake up from this dream. Clutching the fabric of my pants in frustration I tried to think. Then I suddenly heard a voice in my head loud and clear.

Wake up love, wake up

That's Y/n's voice! He must be on the outside trying to wake me up. Standing up ubruptly my family looked at me confused. Suddenly bursting into pink flames I recognize as Nezuko's blood demon art. My uniform, sword, and short hair returned to me. "I have to go" I say before leaving my home.