Relax

Tanjiro's P.O.V

Taking a deep breath in caused a sudden sharp pain to fill my chest. Wincing and hunching over in pain, I held my chest in agony. "I took in a deep breath by accident" I whisper to myself.

"My jobs not done yet, I gotta find that kid" I stand up. Walking out of the room I begin to sniff the air for any traces of the kids blood. That boar guy, where did he go? He just showed up out of nowhere, then again he was thrown out of the room.

Too soon for me to know his name or even to ask him any questions. Getting separated from Zenitsu was bad enough as it is. I just hope I can find the two before anything happens to them.

I hope they're all ok, I have to find them quick. Turning a corner I see a masked man charging toward me. "Aahh!" I scream. Putting my arms up in defense to deflect whatever attack may come my way.

Shutting my eyes and bracing for impact, yet nothing came. I slowly open my eyes to see the man standing right in front of me. I stared at him blankly as he just stood there. Looking at his warding mask it kind of looked like a demons face.

"Can I help you?" I asked, but he just stood there. I was about to ask him another question but was cut off. The man in front of me just swooped me up in his arms and began to run.

"Woah hey, put me down!" I yelp as he ignored me. "I can walk, please sir I'm fine" I know he's not a threat since I don't smell any trace of hostility. We literally just met, but this is a bit strange.

It's as if he knows I'm injured, also why is he helping me? Is he a demon slayer like us? No, it feels familiar in a way. Then I remembered what I was supposed to do before leaving.

"Wait! We have to find that kid!" I shout, but he doesn't listen. Looking forward I see we're about to hit a wall. "What are you doing?!" I scream as the man suddenly did a round house kick. Creating a hole on the wall as he jumped out and did a front flip.

Holding onto me tightly he landed on his feet. Staring up at the man in awe I didn't hear the calls of someone. "Tanjiro, your ok!" I know that voice, that's Zenitsu! He walked out from behind the male and ran over to me.

The man holding onto me put me down gently as I looked up at him. "Thank you" I say as he just nodded his head. "Oh man you look tired, I bet your bones are aching" Zenitsu said as he put my arm over his shoulders. "Let's get going" he said.

"I'll be fine Zenitsu thank you for your concern, but what about the kid?" I asked. "Don't worry about him he's fine, we already sent him on his way home with his siblings" Zenitsu said. I sigh in relief as I then looked at him. "We?" I asked as Zenitsu then gestured to the male who carried me out of the mansion.

"Yeah, this guy and I found him and reunited him with his brother and sister. After we made sure he was safe, I then reminded him to go look for you. So he rushed back inside the mansion to find you" he explained.

I smile at him as we then hear a sudden shout. "AHAHAHAHAHA! I sense a demon hiding in that box!" It was that boar head guy. He jumped from the bushes and leapt toward the box.

"No Stop! That box is more important to me than my life!" I shout as I rushed toward the boar guy. Suddenly the guy with the mask appeared right in front of the box.

I stopped in my tracks and gasped at the scene. "Outta my way! I have to kill it before it has the chance to get away!" The boar guy shouted as he pointed his sword at the masked male.

"Leave it alone!" I shout and again rushed toward the boar guy. I leaned back and prepared to headbutt him, closing my eyes and bracing myself for the hit.

I'm No Monster. Tanjiro x Demon!MaleReaderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें