One Night of Pure Love

Adult Content!

It's been three days since the incident and VH didn't leave at all. They only decreased their numbers, but those have been replaced by demon dogs, and they only make people uncomfortable with their presence. I kept wondering about the same thing all over again. Were my ancestors hunted the same way? Am I in danger? After all, dragons are the same as vampires in the eyes of the Department of Sorcery and Witchcraft, and my tribe did nothing, but protect them. I wonder why it would be different, I guess we have something in common.

I was walking down the corridor sandwiched between Calum and Kage holding my books in my hands, when eyes met Froyd's. He averted his gaze, and I was almost happy that the things went back how they originally were. I apologised to Rita and now all that's left is to begin the classes.

-I'm actually looking forward to vegetation class.

-You do? - started Calum - Who likes digging in the mad while planting poisonous daisies and Laughing Dandelions?

-Laughing Dandelions are a blessing in my opinion. - I snapped back at him.

-It's true Calum. They even made ME laugh.

-You don't need Laughing Dandelions for that. - Calum pointed at me here.

-Quit it. - I elbowed him while smiling. - There's no time to be happy yet. The Department still needs a murderer to catch.

-I agree. If it saves me from Augury class, then I volunteer to go with them. - said Calum in a funny tone.

-But seriously, who do you think did it? - I asked.

They got quiet.

-No idea. He wasn't anybody's enemy. If Froyd were to be the one who got un-Froyded, then I would have plenty of ideas.

-Maybe it was the Whispering Lady.

-She is a dog.

-Maybe she turned into a fierce wolf of some kind. - said Calum.

We didn't find this one funny, after all, we have seen the result of whatever happened to him.

-Change of topic.

-Kage, how are you doing? - asked Calum, looking a bit concerned.

-I will manage, but I'm starving. I talked to Headmaster Rhandall, and we agreed that it is better to avoid blood at the moment. Hence their freaking demon dogs can smell it.

-Oh, yes. - said Calum. I better head off now, Polly might be waiting for me.

-Polly? How come?

-I missed on some alchemy notes, and she agreed to lend me hers.

-Have fun copying. - we smiled at each other as we waved to our blind friend who couldn't even see it.

-It's the thought that counts.

The moment we turned the corner, we ran into trouble. A demon dog was in front of us. His dark fur, and pure red eyes were staring at Kage, and the chain that he was supposed to be on, let out a loud cracking sound as it hit the floor in front of us.

-Great. Care to share some thoughts.

-Run?

The moment we wanted to get cold feet, we heard a whistle. It was a rather peculiar one, but that got the problem out of the way. Gerard stood there looking puzzled, as he looked at the dog then at Kage.

-I think we should go.

We started walking, but the moment we turned the corner and were out of sight we started to run. I even looked back, but there wasn't anybody behind us. Either way, that was an experience that I would like to pass on. Eventually we decided to go to the secret room, to get out of curious sights. And just like that, we were alone. He sat down on a chair, looking worried. I put my books on the table, and kissed him.

I cupped his face, and now, I know what was coming.

-I'm just worried. - He silently whispered it, while I hugged his neck, pulling him closer to me.

He picked me up, and once again I found myself bewitched by his eyes, and his perfect face.

-I want you. - I said.

-I know.

I didn't feel the bed, at all, it could have been a table, or a cold rock for all I cared. I felt my body relax, and for once, this was love. Alcohol had nothing to do with it, it was our will and heart with no influence. I enjoyed every moment of it. For a tew minutes we forgot what's outside and focused on US.

Before I realised, we were both naked and I couldn't be happier. I felt his fingers in me, moving faster with each heartbeat, and I was his once again. He was gentle, like the other night. I felt my body have a burning sensation and pleasure shot all over me. The bed cracked under us, and I had to cover my mouth with my hands, in order stay silent. He grabbed them and I felt his lips touch mine.

He started slowly, but it grew hungrier and hungrier. He was caressing my chest with his finger and I moaned quite loudly. He laughed at me, and I felt embarrased. And with that, we became one.