Chapter 1

KEIRA'S POV

"Lire, Yen, Yukii! Wake up you drunk people! We're going inside my unit na and ayoko kayo buhatin!" i said while shrugging each one of them.

They slowly woke up and seconds after, they're now making a loud noise inside my car. Arrgh! Why am i the one who needs to handle this drunk girls. Well i am their friend... but why me?! I took a deep breath and made them get out of my car since i really wanna lay on my bed now. I keep my patience long since these are my friends. We went inside the elevator and i pushed the 6th floor button. They're still noisy as fuck but i dont care because i'm really tired. Good thing that i didn't drink much alcohol. When the elevator opened, i quickly put my hands on their waists and pull them out. While walking papunta to my unit, i am making sure that no one is being left.

After the successful mission of mine, dumiretso na ako sa kwarto and hinayaan yung three drunk girls sa sofa. I opened my phone to see if there are a notifications and i saw an unfamiliar number kaya i pinindot ko yung message to see who that is.

It was Shilo who messaged me. The girl who saved me from the bar kanina. We texted for an hour and when i closed my eyes eveything turned dark (asleep).

- MORNING -

I woke up because of the noise from the outside of my room. I guess they're gising na kasi they're the only one who can make such a loud noise like that. Tumayo na ako and went to the bathroom outside my room para maghilamos. After ko maghilamos ng face lumabas na ako ng cr and pumunta sa kusina to get a medicine for headache and water for them na rin.

"Aww thankyou Keira my baby!!" Yen said after ko i-abot yung medicines nila and water "Are you the one who took care of us? huh?" tanong nya after she drink the medicine

"Uhm yes, all of you are noisy as hell and para kayong broken because of how drunk you are. Lalo na kayong dalawa ni Lire, hays' i said then sighed

"Sensya hehe bago kasi yung bar kaya sinulit ko hehehehe"

"Sorry Keiraa mahalaga is that we love you"

All three of them keep saying sorry and hugged me. I stood up since i can still smell the alcohol in them.

"Maligo muna kayo before nyo'ko i-hug, shupeeee!" I said and they laughed papuntang cr

Sabay sabay ata sila maliligo and ako naman is pumunta ng kitchen to cook breakfast for us. It's normal for us to do that naman. We've been friends for almost how many years na naman and when we started doing that eh madalas na namin ginagawa. Well it really depends on our mood.

A half of an hour had passed and they already finished bathing and i also just finished fixing our table.

"You made breakfast for us? I really love you Keiraaa" Yen said and hugged me "You're literally so sweet right now"

"Grabe ano nakain mo bakit hindi ka tinamad?" Lire knew me so well, i am very lazy at cooking

"Nothing. Kala nyo ba free lahat ng pagcare ko sa inyo yesternight and 'tong foods? Nahh, you'll need to go shopping with me" i said and laughed at their faces

"Kiera i think i left my wallet at home hehe" Yuki said and pretending that she's finding it "Same, i think i also did left mine" the others also said and also pretended

"Y'all didn't left your wallets because i have them before i wake y'all up yesternight hehehe" i said happily "Upo na kayo so we can eat na and go shopping yay!!"

I am the only one who's eating happily because their faces are upset because of what i said. I got irritated too kaya i opened a topic about what happened last night. I also told them about Shilo.

-

This story and the story in twitter is kinda different. I added more moments here but their thoughts and rant are there. But their plot and chapters is completely the same.

Don't forget to vote or give this chapter a star. Leave a comments or thoughts for this chapter too!!