Chapter 13

Shilo's POV
Halata kong may mali talaga kanina. I want to know pero ang purpose kasi ng date namin is to forget the stressful things and problems. Giving both of us a break from everyone and everything. Kasi we both need to have a rest after a tiring week or day.

Siguro i'll wait for her na mag open nalang sa'kin. I don't want to force her na i-spill out sa'kin lalo na if she's not comfortable to talk about those things with me. I'm just gonna make her be comfortable wih me 'til we can trust each other na.

After namin kumain, nagdrive ako somewhere na medyo malayo sa cities. I let her asleep muna since malayo layo yung pupuntahan namin. Hindi ko na rin sinabi sakanya kung saan.

Habang nagddrive ako, i can't stop myself from looking at her. I consider myself as a lucky one kasi look, we just met accidentally sa parking lot ng bar. Tapos yung muntik ko na makaaway don is kasama ko na now and friends with her na. Parang dream nga lang lahat eh. I still can't believe na i'm having a date with her kahit na it's only a friendly date for her. I looked at her once again. All i can say is that i really love her. Kahit na kakakilala lang namin, i know na i'm really inlove with this girl besides me. I'll do anything for her.

Pagkadating namin sa taas, i gently waked her up and mabilis naman sya magising kaya d ko sya gaano tonapik. I saw her fixing herself again kaya nagsalita na ako.

"Keira, you don't need to retouch everything. Wala naman tayo makakasalamuhang iba. It's just the two of us don't worry." i said and she looked outside

"Where are we?" she asked and told her na nasa best place kami to see the building lights and also a place where we can see the moon clearly

I opened the trunk ng car ko to serve as our chair. We stayed quiet for a moment then she decided to break the silence.

"Have you tried having a what if's in your mind?" i waited for ilang seconds before magsalita

"Yes, i actually have many what ifs' in me. Like What if lost something na very iningatan ko" i said without looking at her

"Natatakot ka rin ba sa what if's mo?" she asked again and i just nodded "Why?" i looked at her before i answer

"I'm scared kasi baka yung mga what if na yun ay magkatotoo at ayoko na magcome in reality yun kasi masasaktan ako" i answered and asked her too "Ikaw ba? are you scared sa mga what if mo?"

"Ofc, nakakatakot sobra. It's hard not to have them lalo na kapag yung mga tao yung nagbibigay sayo ng isipin." she answered seriously and silence came back

Keira suddenly talked again which made me shocked and panicked.

"What if i like you Shilo?" i suddenly looked at her

"h-ha?" para akong nabingi sa question nya

"hahaha nothing, it was just a joke" she laughed and looked away

I think this is the right time to tell her that i liker her. I mean i can take this chance to know how will she react.

"How about you Keira? What if i lied about my answer when you interviewed me sa unit mo when i was drunk? What if i really like you but not as a friend?" i asked nervously. Sino ba naman ang hindi kakabahan kung tatanungin mo 'yon sa crush mo diba? diba? diba?

"Hahahhahaha" she just laughed kaya i asked her

"Bakit ka tumatawa? Did i say something funny?"

"You didn't pero alam ko naman na you like me and that you lied to me. Kanina ko lang na-realize before ko i-open yung topic na 'to. Napaisip ako na why would you take me on a dates if you only like me as a friend. No friends do this Shilo, i'm not blind and manhid. Saka you also confessed to me already when you're drunk" she explained.

"H-ha? Eh bakit mo pa ako tinanong day after non if i like you?"

"Kasi i don't know if i should believe you that time Shilo. You were drunk, super drunk. Alam mo ba na there's a chance that i can like you back? You're perfect in everything Shilo." she said which made my heart happy

"Then i'll pursue you and when the right time comes, i'll court you" i said while looking at her
We continued talking and when we felt that it was time to go, ay nag ayos na kami and pumasok sa loob ng car. I'm going to take her home na and so i can get home na rin.

Now i'm having more motivations para gawin ang lahat to have a chance for her to like me back. I will never disappoint you Keira, i promise.

--

Nandito na kami sa labas ng convo nya.

"Thankyou for this day shishi! I enjoyed everything and I appreciate everything! Ingat ka sa byahe mo pauwi, text me pagkauwi mo ha?" She said before lumabas ng car

She gaved me a nickname shishi, how cute. I'll make her one too.

"You're always welcome Ayi! I'll text you pagkauwi ko bye!!" i said and closed the window car

I waited her to get inside the condo before umalis. Just want to make sure na makakapasok sya na safe sa condo nya.

(Keira's ig story: https://rb.gy/2tk8e )

---
If curious kayo kung saan nagawa yung nickname ni Keira then i'll explain it to y'all. Simple lang naman, the pronunciation of "i" is "ay" pero walang letter "i" sa "ay" kaya in-add ko yung ay sa i to form the nickname "ayi".

Ewan if magets nyo, magulo ako mag-explain hehe

Don't forget to vote or give this chapter a star. Leave a comments or thoughts for this chapter too!!