However, watching the little brother who looked exactly like you kiss a guy was like watching a gay version of yourself. That feeling was really quite...peculiar.

After kissing Jimin for a long time and seeing that his bro still didn't leave, Taehyung finally pulled back and glared at his brother: "Why are you still here?"

Taeyang shrugged: "Weren't you kissing him just for me to see?"

Taehyung & Jimin: "......"

Taehyung, humiliated and angry: "From now on, you're not allowed to say weird things to Jimin!"

Taeyang put down his cup and arched a brow: "That, I can't promise. After finally meeting someone who can tell us apart, I need to verify how true his feelings for you are from time to time."

Jimin: "............" This person...was really terrifying!

"Oi!!!" Taehyung exploded in anger as he clutched Jimin's hand in his own. Despite knowing that his bro might only be joking around, he still wanted to curse the other to mind his own business.

Right then, Yeo-Jin came downstairs and broke this hostile atmosphere: "You're all here?"

Taeyang nudged over to give his mom a place to sit. Yeo-Jin looked towards Taehyung and Jimin's connected hands and smiled: "Made up? Well? Were you afraid that Jimin would mix-up you and your brother?"

Taehyung & Jimin: "......"

Taeyang laughed: "Mom, Jimin didn't mix us up."

Yeo-Jin, shocked: "Really?"

Taeyang: "Yep. I opened the door for him and he immediately recognized that I wasn't Little Taehyung."

Yeo-Jin: "Amazing, even I mix the two of you up frequently."

Taeyang: "But 5 years ago, he did. He thought I was Little Taehyung."

Yeo-Jin, puzzled: "5 years ago?"

Sweating buckets, Jimin felt extremely guilty over lying.

But after hearing Taeyang's explanation, she didn't blame him but laughed, "I knew he looked familiar. Jimin and our family's really tied together by fate."

She then asked Jimin: "Thinking of this, I was actually really confused. Why did you want to give up then? Your performance was quite good, wasn't it?"

Taeyang explained instead: "He thought I was Taehyung and that I forgot him, so in a huff, he switched songs in the middle, right?"

Jimin, extremely embarrassed: "Yes, at that time, my attitude wasn't very good. If it wasn't..." He paused, not too sure how to address Taeyang, so he continued while looking at the other: "...Wasn't because of your strong adaptability in responding to my changes, that would have ended with me playing a solo."

When he impulsively "abdicated", more than being "forgotten", he felt vexed that he wasn't "good enough".

Yeo-Jin nodded: "So it was like that."

Taeyang smiled: "It was lucky you picked those two songs. I had just practiced those w/ Little Taehyung, so if it was any other song, it probably wouldn't have worked out."

Hearing this made Taehyung even more jealous, and tightening his grip on Jimin's hand, he gritted out from his teeth towards his brother: "Then I'd really have to thank you."

Taeyang: "You're welcome. Consider it me helping out my little brother's wife."

Taehyung & Jimin: "......"

They were both shaken up by that "little brother's wife". Jimin broke out in goose bumps while Taehyung was secretly a bit thrilled......

But before that happiness could last for 3 seconds, he heard Taeyang say to Jimin with a smile: "From now on, you can call me 'Big Bro'."