Chapter 2

In study room

Anirudh was crying. Manorama came and said, Anirudh Bondita is alright now. Don't worry.

A- Manorama I was so scared. What would I have done if something happened to her. I never wanted her to jeopardize with her health. Do u know when I heard the doctor say she went into a coma, I felt as if he took my life out of me.

M- why Anirudh? So, what if anything happens to her? Why do u care?

A- MANORAMA!! he shouted at her. Never say that ever again. Bondita is my lifeline.

Manorama got scared but she asked again.

M- I'm sorry but from what I can see is that u love her.

Anirudh got shocked hearing that.

A- NO. It's nothing like that. She is my zimmedari.

M- leave it Anirudh. But I'm telling u to stop whatever plan u have. It will cause huge damage to Bondita. She might even hate u.

A- no Manorama. I can't stop now. I'm doing this for her bright future. Bondita can never hate me. No, my Bondita won't hate me.

Manorama just listened. I think it's better to sleep now Anirudh.

A- you're right. You can sleep in my room, and I'll sleep here. Good night.

M- ok. Good night.

The next morning

The house was decorated. Bondita was arranging the lights and food with a smile on her face.

Bondita thinks- I will show u what I will do to u Mr. Anirudh Roy Chaudhary.

B- Bhari Babu, she shouted.

Bihari- Ji Choti malkin. May I help u with something?

B- give this tea to kaka sasurji. 

Bihari- Ji Choti malkin. He took the cup and went away. 

B- It's really difficult to act like Bondita. she sighed.

Anirudh comes to the living room and sees all the decorations. He thought that the house wouldn't be decorated, and he asked Bihari who was passing by.

A- Bihari! what is happening here?

Bihari with a sad look says the house is being decorated for the post marriage rituals.

Kaka- Why Anirudh? you should be happy that the post-marriage rituals are being done for your new wife. he said sarcastically.

Bondita comes there. 

B- how is it stu...I mean Pati Babu. Did u like my decorations. She asked.

A- Bondita he stuttered a little bit. He was surprised. He thought Bondita will be sad but here she is doing preparations for his post marriage rituals.

Anirudh thought of hurting Bondita

A- wow Bondita. You decorated beautifully. I am happy that u have accepted Manorama as my second wife.

B- I know. I'm really great. Btw I have given invitation to the villagers. Afterall, they should also see the new bride. she said smiling. I have arranged everything for performing the Bodhu Boron ritual. 

Anirudh was shocked. He thought she will go against everything but here she is smiling and doing everything.

Just then the phone rang. 

B- I'll get it.

She went and took the Phone.

B- Hello?