Chapter 1

In Roy Chaudhary Haveli

Bondita was layed on the bed. Everyone was very worried for her. Seeing the girl who always bring smile and positive vibes to the mansion unconscious, everyone was sad. The only one who was enjoying the situation was Sampoorna. 

Anirudh although worried about Bondita didn't show and asks, Why is no one welcoming the new bride? Hearing this Trilochan got angry and asked.

T- It is not even one day that you brought your other wife that you forgot about my Bondita bahu. Her condition is because of you.

S- Jethji, this is not correct. I'll welcome Manorama. 

She brings the thali and welcomes the new couple. 

T- I will never consider this girl as my daughter- in-law. For me there is only one daughter-in-law and that is only Bondita.

A- Kaka, Manorama is now my wife. She is my favourite and lovely wife. I won't tolerate any kind of disrespect towards her.

T- You are not the one to talk about respect.

B- Da, please you can shout at him later. Right now, our priority is Bondita. I have called the doctor.

T- you are right Binoy.

The doctor comes and checks Bondita. Everyone was waiting anxiously for the doctor to come out. The doctor came out with a solemn expression. Seeing the doctor, everyone started to bombard him with questions.

T- How is my Bondita bahu, Doctor?

B- There is no problem, right?

Som/Batuk- Is our Baudi Ok?

Doctor- Please, let me speak. Bondita Malkin has gone in a coma. I think it's because some kind of shock or stress. 

Hearing this shocked, especially Anirudh. 

A- WHAT DO U MEAN BY THAT DOCTOR? MY BONDITA CANNOT BE IN A COMA!! he grabbed the doctor by his collar. Anirudh refused to believe that his Bondita is in a coma.

T- ANIRUDH LEAVE THE DOCTOR! you should be happy now. My bahu is in this condition because of you!

B- Da, not now. Doctor when will she come out of it?

Doctor- Can't say. At times, it would take hours or days. sometimes People will be in coma for months or even years. Just pray to God. 

T- ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? all this is because of you? If u had not married Manorama, my bahu would not have been in this condition.

Som- Dada, I will never accept this Manorama as my Baudi.

Batuk- Me too.

Anirudh runs from there. He goes near Durga maa cries and prays.

A- Please Durgamaa. U know that I did this for her bright future. I never knew this would happen. Please Durgamaa, bring my Bondita back.

Just then a hand came and put on his shoulder. Anirudh looked and saw Manorama.

A- Manorama look what happened to my Bondita he said crying. 

M- Anirudh, control yourself. Nothing will happen to our Bondita.

All the members prayed for Bondita. It's been 2 hours. They heard Koeyli scream.

Koeyli- Bade Malik. Bahuraniji's hands are moving.

Hearing this everyone ran towards Bondita's room. They saw Bondita open her eyes.

T- Bahu! Thank you Durgamaa for bringing my child back.

Everyone became happy. Anirudh couldn't control his tears seeing Bondita waking up. It's as if he got his life back.

Bondita opens her eyes and looks around. She got confused about her surroundings.

Bon- Where am I? she asked.

T- Bahu!! You are in Roy Chaudhary haveli now. Binoy, call the doctor now.

B- Ok da.

Bondita POV

After I fell from the cliff, I just saw complete black. Felt like I'm flowing in a black hole. I didn't know what happened. I woke up and saw a familiar yet not so familiar place. 

Some people were there. I felt I have seen them before. I asked where I was. Just then I heard a man with a stick calling me bahu and told that I'm in Roy Chaudhary haveli and asked another guy to bring the doctor. 

Did he just say ROY CHAUDHARY HAVELI!! Wait that means I time travelled. He called me Bahu. That means I'm in the body of BONDITA ROY CHAUDHARY. NO WAY! How is that possible. Time travelling.

I'M IN BARRISTER BABU UNIVERSE!! OMG! OMG!

The doctor came and checked me. He asked me questions and I answered them. The doctor said that I just need rest and not to stress much which may affect my health. He said about my condition to others and left.

T- Bahu I'm so glad you are ok.

B- Yes. Da is right? 

A- Bondita how are you now? he asked.

Bon- Please all of u, I feel sleepy. Can we talk tomorrow?

Anirudh got sad but didn't show it on his face.

T- Of course Bahu. You take rest.

He asked everyone to leave as it was a hectic day.

After everyone leaves, I jumped up and down.

OMG! OMG! I TIME TRAVELLED TO BARRISTER BABU UNIVERSE!

Ok, calm down Bonbon. This is your chance to change the fate of Bondita Roy Chaudhary. If I'm correct, today is the day when that stupid Anirudh married Manorama. So tomorrow he would definitely make Hungama here. Mr. Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, you want to use reverse psychology, right? You gave Bondita's position and everything to Manorama, right? Now I will show u what reverse psychology actually is. 

BE READY MR. ANIRUDH ROY CHAUDHARY. The one who you will be facing won't be Bondita Roy Chaudhary. You will face BONDITA RATHORE.

Hahaha... LET THE GAME BEGIN.

How was this chapter everyone? Bondita Rathore time travelled and entered the body of Bondita Roy Chaudhary.

What do u think will happen now? 

Please comment and vote.