Whos Cameron Dallas?

"Kendall!" Ms. Dawson yells as I open my eyes. I groan. What does the woman want now? I get up and brush my hair down. I slip on a different T-shirt and walk downstairs. As I pass a few kids they just look at me smiling big. I ignore it and walk down the old wooden stairs. Each step creaks.

I finally reach the bottom and turn the corner. I walk to the front to see Ms.Dawson and a guy with Brown hair and brown eyes. I raise my eyebrow and stand there.

"Today is your lucky day Kendall, this young man wants to adopt you" she smiles at me. Wait? Did I hear that right? I'm being adopted?! Yes, finally I'm getting out of here.

"Okay, do I go pack?" I say excited. They both nod and rush back upstairs. Making the old stairs creak louder. I don't really care, cause finally I'm getting out of here.

I run back into my room and look under my bed. I grab an old bag I've had since I was 4. My Mom gave it to before she died. My best friend Sawyer jumps as I start running around the room collecting my things.

"Kendall? What's going on?" She asks setting up and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. I jump on her bed.

"I'm being adopted Saw, I finally get to leave!" I smile. She looks at me and smiles half way. I

"I'm happy for you Ken, so do you know who's adopting you?" She asks getting up and shutting our old beaten down wooden door. I shake my head. I don't yet know his name.

"I've only seen him, I don't know his name" I say. She nods understanding or so I think she understands. Oh well. I finish putting the last thing in my bag. My Ballerina jewelry box. I've had this since I was 1. It was the first thing my Mother got for me.

Sometimes I lay down and wind up the box and listen to the music thinking what mother would be doing now. Would she be with my Grandpa? Would my Dad and her be dancing? Would she be taking care of my little brother? I know those sound like kid thoughts. But honestly who cares?

"Ken?" Sawyer asks snapping me out of my thoughts. I look her and nod as to see what she said.

"He's waiting" she says pointing to the door. There stands the guy I seen downstairs. I stand up holding my bag and looking at Sawyer. I hug her goodbye and tell her to tell the others bye.

She looks as if she's about to cry. So I lean over and tell her that I'll be back to visit her.

"Maybe she could come Over sometimes" the guy says over hearing me. I nod and Sawyer smiles.

"Yeah, that would be great" she says smiling. I say goodbye again and walk out the door. I walk behind the Dude and follow him outside.

"My car is right here" he says pointing to a nice car. Wow. The only thing I've ever rode in was a freaking old beaten down mini van.

I get into the back of his car looking out the window at the old building. I've lived in it since age 5. I take in everything. The old dirty windows. The paint peeling walls. The holes in the front door. I look up to the highest window. Which is my room.

I see my best friend watching us. She waves goodbye as we start to pull out. I smile and wave back. I doubt she saw.

As we pass the trees that I used to climb. All my memories come back. The time when me and Sawyer were chasing a lizard.

Age 9 when we were Swinging and a new kid came. Scared and alone. His name was Anthony. He cried for three days but then he got used to me and Sawyer. But he got adopted last year.

"Kendall?" The dude asks. I look up to see him concerned.

"Yeah? Umm umm sorry I don't know your name" I say blushing. He laughs.

"I'm Cameron Dallas, which now your Kendall Rose Dallas" he smiles. I nod. I don't want to be Kendall Rose Dallas. I want to still be Kendall Rose Anderson.

"I'm going by the store, have you ate?" He asks. I shake my head. Now that I think about, I'm pretty hungry. My stomach growls and he smiles.

"So that's a yes?" He says laughing. I nod blushing from embarrassment.

I look out the window and see him pulling into a fast food named McDonald's. He orders his then turns to look at me.

"What would you like?" He asks. I shrug. I've never been to this place before. Actually I remember eating here once at age 3 with my Mom and Grandma. It was just a girls day. But it was then cancelled when my Mom collapsed onto the ground.

"Um a burger and fries would be fine" I say. He orders then he also gets me a drink. I asked for Powerade since I can't drink cokes.

After we get our food we both eat. But as it was quiet. He looks at me.

"We have a long drive so if you want I can get the blanket and pillow out of my trunk?" He says pulling into a small store. I nod.

"How long is the drive?" I ask. He looks like he's thinking the looks at me.

"It's like an 8 1/2 hour drive" I nod and wonder where he lives. He gets the things from the back and hands them to me. It be better if my friend Sawyer were here.

I miss her already. I let a few tears fall as I play back all our memories. Especially when I first got to the home. She was the only one that was nice to me. All the other kids were rude.

The door opens and Cameron gets in. I lay down covering up with the blanket. I hear him say get comfortable. He then puts on music and a song plays.

I don't really know what it is but it's a pretty great song. I like this guys voice. I look up to see him singing along and I laugh a little as his voice cracks trying to sing a part of the song.

"What's this song called?" I ask looking at the roof of the car.

"It's called Life of The Party, this is my best friend his name is Shawn and you'll get to meet him once we get back to my home" he says. I nod and close my eyes listening to the beautiful music.

I slowly begin to drift off to sleep not before hearing him mumble something. I didn't quit catch what he said but I know I was something having to do with him now being happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was the first chapter? Was it good? Or did it suck?

Isabela Moner Is playing as Kendall Rose.

If you liked it comment and vote?