⚠️32. Seal Me⚠️

Start from the beginning

It was like he opened his eyes for the first time. He finally saw the Jiang's state. Teared up hooded eyes, glistening white skin even making the moon seem inferior, and his upper half bared in the cold forest. The Jiang was shivering in cold while grinding down on the Lan, murmuring 'seal me' all the while.

Lan xichen came out of his trance when the Jiang lightly moaned. His entire face became red as he knew the reason for a such a sound to come. Jiang cheng grind down harder on the mini-Lan who was standing up straight.

As more moans escaped the Jiang's mouth, the Lan grew more and more. Soon the Jiang was unable to make any more noise as his mouth was captured into a kiss. The Lan's tongue broke into the Jiang's mouth when the Jiang tried to moan. 

The kiss did not last long as the Lan went down to his neck, biting and licking the white skin making it turn shades of pink and purple. His hands exploring the Jiang's body.

 The Jiang's hand tugged on the Lan's robes while the Jade kept chewing on his skin. He slowly went down to his chest. But the Jiang pushed him away. "No need, seal me fast."

The Lan connected their lips as he removed the Jiang's belt. The belt was thrown to a side and the jade removed the Jiang's undergarment which was kept aside. He then removed his belt and undid the knot on his undergarment. The moment the cloth opened, purple meat sprung up tall and wide. The Jade was lost. He has never read or heard about any of this. 

The Jiang saw his hesitation and took it in his hands moving up and down. The Lan grunted lightly. The Jiang then move forward. With their chests now touching the Jiang sat on the mini-Lan in one go letting out a loud whimper due to the pain. The Lan was very uncomfortable as he was forced into a tight space.

"Wan-yin, I think you need to loosen it up a little more." The Jiang's head which was on the Lan's shoulder did not move. Lan xichen cupped his face and lifted it up to see more tears rolling down the Jiang's face. "Se-al" Lan xichen lifted the Jiang's hips and saw blood dribble down his inner thighs. Lan xichen kissed him all over his face hoping it would help in some way.

"We should just stop-" The Jiang's eyes opened as he held the other's shaft shaking his head. He then tried to sit down on it, but the Lan did not allow him. "Wanyin, you're hurting yourself." The Jiang cheng was about to say the same line again but the Jade kissed him shut. "Alright, we'll do it." Jiang cheng gasped when he felt cold fingers enter his bottom. The Lan's middle finger moved around trying to loosen up. Soon the number for fingers increased, until four fingers were fucking him open.

The Lan removed his fingers when he thought it was enough and brought the Jiang's hips to his shaft. After taking a breath, he slowly pushed the Jiang's hips down. Just like the last time it was tight, but it felt good.

The Jiang moaned slowly as he felt being filled. The Lan entered heaven when the Jiang swallowed his entire shaft. There was still blood coming out along with pain, but the Jiang ignored it and focused on the pleasure instead. The Lan waited for some time so the Jiang would get adjusted but the Jiang thought otherwise. 

Jiang cheng rolled his hips and moaned louder when he felt the Lan hit deeper into him. Lan xichen took this as a sign and lifted the Jiang halfway and pushed him down. The Jiang tightly held onto his neck and when he felt pain, he bit the flesh in front of him.

The moans became louder and louder as their moments became faster. After sometime, Lan xichen thrusted his hips along with the Jiang's, hitting deeper and gaining a loud moan as he grunted. Jiang cheng's head went back as he arched his back when the Lan hit a spot. The Lan continued to abuse the spot until the Jiang couldn't hold back and released.

But the Lan was not done yet. Finding it difficult to thrust, he pushed the Jiang on the ground and hovered over him. Jiang cheng felt dizzy. He was unable to configure anything. The Lan thrusted his shaft into the Jiang who moaned loudly. 

Jiang cheng finally gained his senses and looked at his state but he was forced to close his eyes when the Lan thrusted again and again and again endlessly. "La-n xi-ch-en, sto-op." The Lan who did not notice the change in his moans continued on faster and deeper. Jiang cheng moaned continuously, unable to handle the overstimulation. The quiet forest was filled with filthy moans.

Jiang cheng was feeling things he had never felt before. His toes were tightly curled and both his legs were on the Lan's shoulders.Finally unable to endure it, he became hard again.

The Lan kept thrusting in, finally reaching his peak. The Jiang griped the Lan's shoulders tightly and moaned loudly. The Jade slowed down and cummed deep into the Jiang who came with him and passed out, tired.

Lan xichen pulled out and sat down, realizing his grave mistake. He tied his undergarment and wore his belt after which he dressed the Jiang and carried him to his room. He cleaned him and changed him to his clothes and cleaned himself.

Lan xichen was devastated. He wanted to whip himself with the Gusu Lan punishment whip and that is what he did. After covering Jiang cheng with a blanket he left the Hanshi and went to punish himself.

Credits to my friend for giving me this idea @dearbestfriend.