"Mall tayo?" Tally asked.

"Sure, may sasakyan ka ba na dala?"

Tally pouted her lips. "Wala, hinatid ako ni Ky pagkatapos akong awayin."

"You two always bicker." Khaila flatly said.

"It was our own way of lambingan?" Tally defended.

Hindi na lang sumagot si Khaila. Dumaan muna sila sa office ng Mamu nila para humiram ng sasakyan at magpalit siya ng damit. They both know how to drive, but Khaila loves spoiling her siblings. She was the designated driver and Tally was comfortably sitting beside her, telling her the things she likes to buy but couldn't because she has no time to shop.

Her sister was much more popular than her. Lalo na sa runway show. They were always surrounded with cameras. Pero hindi pa siya dumating sa punto ng buhay niya na kailangan niyang magtago para takasan ang media.

There's one time. But it's controllable.

Khaila sighed heavily when she saw some people taking a picture of her and Tally. Hindi naman na 'yon bago sa kanilang dalawa ng kapatid. Hindi na lang nila pinapansin. But there's some people asking for an autograph and a picture together.

Tumigil sa paglalakad si Khaila nang mapansin ang mukha niya sa isang cosmetic shop, it was her last photoshoot.

"Ooh, their products are good, Ate. Alam mo ba na they're asking Papa to convince you to be a model again?"

Lumipat ang tingin niya sa kapatid at umiling.

"The owner actually wants us three, me, you, and Ky to be their models. They sent me a PR package of their newly released products. Want to try them?" Tally asked.

Khaila shook her head.

"I'm a teacher now, Tally. Hindi na ako babalik sa pagmomodelo."

"If you say so…"

Modelling was part of her life. But teaching kids was fulfilling. Teaching completes her.

And after an hour of walking around, looks like her sister took advantage of her absence of mind. Ang dami na nitong bitbit na paper bags mula sa iba't ibang store.

Nagulat na lang si Khaila nang makita na nasa loob na sila ng Swarovski. Tally was choosing between the two watch and necklaces.

"What do you think, Ate? Alin sa dalawa?"

Itinuro ng kapatid niya ang dalawang relo sa harapan nito. She sighed and pointed to the rose gold watch, it looked cheaper than the other one.

"The Crystalline Glam Watch is our best seller, Ma'am. In fact, ito na lang ang natitira."

It looks simple with its rose gold tone and gray leather strap.

"How much?" Khaila asked.

"The Crystalline Glam Watch is worth 32,500 pesos, Ma'am." The salesperson politely answered.

"Oh, it's cheap! I'll get this one." Tally looked at the two necklaces and said, "As for the necklace, hm, maybe next time?"

Khaila smiled when her sister, Tally, gave her card to pay for her watch.

Nang mabili na nito ang gusto, agad na kumapit sa kanya ang kapatid at inakay siya papunta sa Café na nakita nito. Magseselos ang kapatid nilang lalaki kapag nalaman nito na lumabas silang dalawa ni Tally.

Tally was the one who ordered their food and she looked for a vacant table. Hawak pa rin ni Tally ang mga paper bags nito. Khaila brushed her hair, dapat pala ay nagsuot na rin siya ng cap.