Von and dess laughed. " but i can see that yall two are perfect for each other, now i know yall fight alot, more than a normal couple but that fighting dont mean norhing but love. Arguments happen when you have so much love for another person and you see or hearvthe doing things that dont show love" she said taking a breath.

Dess nodded. "cause we den all seen yall argue but when i do i can see pure love and loyalty, when yall not arguing yall be cherishing times together making memories , especially with symphony, you two have come long ways, Von you have to other kids by different women , you dated multiple women on desiree but she came back to you, dont ever mess something up like that, cause i know dess i know how quick she is to run when times get hard" jude explained

Von nodded. "this the happiest i seen dess in a while, and yall getting married and all of that good stuff, and im happy, Dess, you , moni and millie are the last ones we waiting for to lock in and secure spots" jude said.

dess bowed fixing her hood. "von you too, yall know everything about each other right, dess you told him?" Jude asked.
Von gave a confused expression.

"no not yet" she said. "Tell him now, while im right here" jude said. von looked at dess. "When i left back to New york i got robbed and uh- violated like really bad, and i was in therapy for the longest like when i had symph and i-" she started before von hugged her again.

"im sorry mama" he mumbled. She hugged back. "so, truth be told yeah this has been the happiest ive been in the past four years, depression is not a joke"she said. He nodded letting her go.

"but we good we better now, im happy you make me happy, anytime im With you you make me smile so your a very rare remedy kind sir" dess told von. He smiled nodding
Jude smiled.

"Thats exactly why yall need to get married"
She said

they continued talking for about a hour before everyone left the hospital. Dess wasnt sad, she was happy because her grandmother told her " i know your sad but dont be, im so grateful to call you my granddaughter ab di love you, be happy with your love
ill always be watching, except when ion need too"

Dess and von sat in a interview with gq with smiles on their faces.

the cameras started rolling "Hey yall im Dess dior and i am going face to face with King Von" dess spoke with a smile pointing at a camera.

"we goin face ta face?" He asked . "Basically, ima ask you 18 questions about yourself and you tell me and ill see i know you like i claim" dess explained.

"Aii come on" he said sitting up. she sat up in her spot fixing her hair. "what is your favorite curse word?" dess asked "Nigga, or fuck " he said. "thats what i said" she mumbled. Von laughed

"it juh meaningful ta me, Like i be askin dess "you tryn fuck' or juh be saying fuck at somethin" von said . She laughed "you so dumb" she replied.

he laughed. "ok a food that youll never eat on any circumstance" she asked. "coleslaw" he said. "that was so real, coleslaw is so gross, could not pay me to eat a scoop of that nut salad" she said. They made eye contact before busting out laughing.

"you wylin on hea lil foe" he said shaking his head. She laughed putting her hair behind her shoulders. "Whats the hardest part about working with moi" she said pointing at herself.