15.

— I mean

— I mean... It could be worse? — She asked looking at the footballer and his brother seating next to her, both looking back at her with a face of shock

— We just lost 4-0 to Madrid and you said it could be worse? — Pedri asked raising his eyebrows to the girl 

— It could've been 5, 6, 7... — She was stopped from talking by his hand in her mouth while Fer watched it laughing from the interaction 

— Looking from her point of view, your girl is right — Fernando said patting his shoulder before getting up, being quickly followed by the girl and lastly the footballer

Pedri didn't just hate losing to Madrid but at that moment he also hated the fact that he couldn't be in there helping his teammates try to get a chance. 

It was awful to lose at their own stadium and with goal chances, unfortunately, none of the Barcelona one's made it to the back of the net. 

Fer and Milla left Camp Nou as soon as the footballer went to meet the team in the locker room, they knew he would spend sometime with his teammates and coach, but specially teammates mourning their lost, it was apparently something a lot of people knew since a few other players wives were seen leaving as well.

— You told him you were leaving with me? — Fer asked once they were already outside the stadium 

— Sent him a text, he won't die because of it — She chuckled and he nodded 

— We could get some food and go to the house, he should be there in a few hours but at least we don't starve — He said and she chuckled nodding 

In no time they were back at the González brothers residency with a lot of McDonald's bags with them, one of them with a salad in it. They had no idea if Pedri would follow his diet or not that day. 

— I'm not waiting for your brother, I'm eating. — Milla said opening the bags and placing everything in the coffee table while they sat in front of it, their backs on the couch 

The commentary on television mentioned the game, while both listened and commented on it occasionally they were way more engrossed on their conversation. It wasn't always that they got to be along without Pedri and Fernando was using that moment to share embarrassing stories from his brother. 

— He would kill me if he knew I was telling you those things — He said and she just laughed 

— He'll survive — She smiled popping another nugget in her mouth 

— You know, I have to say this without him being here. I never thought I would meet a girlfriend of his, not for the next few years, trust me, when he mentioned you I was like, what the hell did I miss? — He confessed and she chuckled feeling embarrassed and a little bit guilty that he didn't know how the two of them actually started. 

It was clear that it no longer was fake, the two of them acted like a couple since the day of their first kiss. That time they had at her house was extremely important for the development of their relationship and it was undeniable that the both of them now didn't feel weird being randomly affectionate towards the other. 

— But his mood whenever you guys spent sometime together shifted completely, for the better. Even Xavi joked that whenever you were attending the games he was trying to show off more. What I'm basically trying to say is that I'm thankful you're in my brothers life, but if he ever asks you, this conversation never happens or else you will be attending my funeral — He said and she nodded laughing embarrassed — Jokes aside, you're really good to him. 

— He's really good to me as well. 

— What did I miss? — Pedri entered the house not even five seconds after — You guys are eating without me? Thanks guys, lose to Madrid and now have my girlfriend and my brother not caring for me, great. 

— Stop with the drama, there's food here still and in the bags over there. — Milla rolled her eyes while he leaned down to peck her lips 

— We even got you a salad in case you're sticking to the diet — Fer said and Pedri scrunched his nose

— You got a salad at McDonalds? — He judged the two of them who just shrugged — I'm eating the junk, I just lost 4-0 did you know? 

— Yeah, we get it, Barcelona lost to Madrid. Get over it. 

We won the league!!!! Little filler chapter but we're pretty close to the end cause honestly I spent so much time before without uploading that I forgot the storyline I had planned. 

But there's a new story already up on my profile, once I upload chapter 16 here, I'll be uploading the first one over there!