4.

— So we're finally meeting THE Camilla — Ferran Torres smirked in the direction of his friend as soon as the "couple" entered the reserved are at the restaurant

A private area where they could be idiots and chat away without being interrupted or having anything leaked. 

— Don't embarrass me — He warned the people in the room and the girl chuckled

— Since they are way too busy bickering, I'm Sira, and these are my boyfriend Ferran, Pablo, Eric and Ansu — The older girl introduced everyone to the girl while kindly smiling at her

— Nice to meet you all, I'm Camilla — She smiled lightly, feeling Pedri's arms being wrapped around her waist. For a moment she forgot they had to also fake to their friends, she was just glad that the first time wasn't to her friends, they would know she was lying way too fast. 

— Come on, let's sit! – Gavi said plopping himself back in the chair while everyone laughed at the youngster 

It was nice to observe how the footballer interacted with his friends, it was something she hadn't had the chance of seeing since he didn't necessarily do it with her but it was enough for her to believe she only had to try a little bit harder and give time, they couldn't be friends out of the blue, it wasn't how friendships worked. 

Having his arms around her at all times was weird. The last time she was this close for this long with someone was her ex boyfriend and to say that that relationship ended poorly was an understatement. 

The few moments where the girls dropped whatever conversation they were in with Milla, was when she was on her phone, checking her socials it was possible to see pictures of the two entering the restaurant, it was clear to anyone with eyes how close they were to one another and with the pictures of the rest of the group also entering, everyone was convinced they were an item, if not, why on earth would Pedri go with the girl to meet with his friends? 

She sighed seeing the group chat with her friends, her biggest wish was to tell them the truth but was well aware that it wasn't possible and even though she trusted them to keep their mouths shut, she didn't think it was fair to do so when her fake boyfriend was keeping it a secret, even from his brother, who happened to be his roommate.

— So Camilla, a curious question, how was it to move around so much? — Sira asked looking at the girl 

— Sometimes it was great, others it was awful — She answered truthfully and saw the face of the boys, they wanted to know more, even Pedri was suddenly interested. 

— If I ask more am I being intrusive? — Ansu asked and she chuckled shaking her head

— Basically moving around on paper is amazing, you get to see all these different cultures and learn new languages and some cities that are considered by many touristic spots become your home, but also, you move around a lot means you never know for how long you're going to be there, I spent only six months in some of those places, it wasn't the most chill way of living — She explained without getting into all the details that made some of these experiences terrible. 

— Where have you lived and what were your favourites? — Eric asked and Ferran nodded excitedly 

— Obviously Barcelona, London, Manchester, Paris, Monaco, Dubai, Miami, New York, Milan and Munich — She counted with her fingers making sure she didn't forget any city she once called her home — And my favourites were London, Barcelona and Paris. 

— Ok, but like Monaco seems incredible — Pablo said and she nodded

— It truly is, but even though you can meet some monegasque people you also encounter a bunch of extremely rich people who moved there and it truly becomes annoying to always have someone bragging about something when you go out. Plus, when people tell you that it's small and there isn't much to do, they aren't lying. But it's a beautiful place to live — She explained

— Do you have houses in all these places still? — Pedri asked. If he thought the girl was another rich spoiled girl, his opinion had just increased 

— In some places my parents have, yes, in others my parents never thought they would stay for long enough to purchase one. — She said shrugging

It was just the normal for her. But she knew it wasn't the normal to everyone else. 

— You need to come watch the next game with me — Sira said excitedly at the girl who smiled being taken back 

— You really should, I think by now there's no way you can be in the stands without fans approaching you — Pedri said looking at her with his brows raised. He hoped she understood she had to accept it. 

— Sure, my friends might disown me, but I'm down. — She smiled at the girls