"ion know yo mama set this shit up" von said. dess slowly nodded. india and durk walked off. Dess rubbed his lower belly then put her hand by his zipper.

Von moved her hand. "quit playin" he mumbled. "what you mean?" she asked. "you wanted some dick juh say that" he said. she luaghed returning her hand placement.

"What happened to you feeling my aura" she asked. "im feelin it , ion see no bathrooms or shit" he mumbled looking around. She looked around. "The car?" He asked. She smirked at him.

——
" oou shit" dess moaned pushing against the glass."lemme see yo ring mama" von mumbled. she lifted her hand on the window he tightened his grip on her waist.

"right there von fuck!" dess shouted.  he groaned. "Right hea?" He asked. She nodded rapidly. he thrusted into her before nutting. she came on him and he kept going.

"Shit- stop get out of meee"'dess whined. he pulled out she dropped her hands. "damn my fuckin back hurt and shit , im two big ta be fuckin inna backseat" von said pulling his pants up.

"Old as hell too" she mumbled fixing her clothes. "shutcho ass up" he said getting out. She laughed getting out the car. "How i look?" She asked.

"like you just got fucked" he said. she kissed her teeth opening her phone camera making sure she looked presentable.

"fix your pants" she said. He pulled his pants up and fixed his beanie. "Aight come on" von said. they walked backed in the building. "there you are dess yo grandma is here and she getting on my nerves"
Kali spoke.

" girl thats yo grandma too" dess replied. kali waved her off before walking off. dess grabbed von's hand and walked to her grandma. "Twin , fix yo pants" durk said laughing.

dess looked at his lopsided pants. "no decorum, just fucking at every event" india said. "Actually for your information ms cox, not every event " dess said. "Damn mama you fed?" Von asked.

dess and india laughed. kayla and some of her friends walked in. "Aw shit" durk mumbled. "Kayla you look pretty girl" navy shouted with a smile.  kayla rolled her eyes walking up to them.

"brother, you look ghetto as hell" kayla said laughing. "no i aint, mothafuckas need ta mind they buisness" von said wiping some lipstick off his lip.

"all that lipstick on yo face" kayla said. Dess looked at his face wiping it off his lips with her thumb. "its so hot in here" india complained

"hea" durk mumbled handing her a mini fan. "You got another one?" dess asked. "Hell nah" he said. dess kissed her teeth.

"Its nice seeing you though von" kayla said hugging him von looked at dess making a face.

she laughed . "you okay?" She asked. he nodded keeping the look on his face. Kayla pulled away waving walking off.

He looked back at dess making the group laugh. "ion know what type shit she on, be she on a good one, she aint eva did that befo'" von mumbled pulling his pants up. "oou she loveeee youu"'dess teased.