"Y'all are so weird." I spit some toothpaste out.

"What? We can't look at you now?" Ja asked.

I chuckled and shook my head, "I don't understand how y'all so fascinated by me brushing my teeth."

"You look good." Ja complimented me and I rolled my eyes blushing at his comment.

I continued brushing my teeth and when I was done I rinsed my mouth and poured some therabreath mouthwash in my mouth and swished it around for a few seconds before spitting it out into the sink. "Okay time to open the gifts now. I wanna see what all that you got me." I walked out of the bathroom and Ja followed me out of the bathroom, still holding Namiko in his arms. I walked to nightstand and took my phone out of the charger and my phone immediately lit up showing messages of people wishing me happy birthday.

"About to add all these people in a groupchat and say thank you." I mumbled locking my phone.

I turned around and Ja and Namiko were no longer in the room. I walked out of the room and went to the living room and my jaw dropped when I saw all the decorations and gifts.

"Oh my Goddddd Jamelllll."

"You like it?" He started smirking "Me and Nomi put this together for you."

"I love it! Thank y'all so much."

Ja stepped closer, wrapping his arms around me, and I leaned into his embrace. "I wanna make sure you enjoy yo day. You deserve it, Baby."

I melted into Ja's embrace, "Thank you so much."

"You welcome, You ready to open yo gifts?" He asked and I nodded sitting beside Namiko who was in her baby bouncer just watching coco melon.

"Which one should I open first?" I asked him and he pointed at this pink box and I grabbed it taking the bow off of it before ripping the wrapping paper off "I been wanting these." I stared at the air pod maxes.

Ja smiled "They ain't have the color you wanted but I knew you woulda liked this color too."

I smiled at Ja, "I do love it." Eagerly, I moved on to the next gift, and then the next, each one revealing another item that I had always admired. I turned to Ja, "Thank you. My day just started and you've already made it the best."

Ja smiled "Seeing you happy is all I want. Whatchu wanna do for yo birthday?"

"Stay home and be in bed with you and Namiko."

"Nah we ain't doing that. I got something planned."

"What do you have planned?" I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him.

"You gon see when it's time. I booked yo appointments for you. Yo hair appointment at 11."

"Aww look at youu. What else appointments did you book for lil ole me?" I asked smiling. He really didn't have to do all this for me, Just being in him and Namiko's presence was enough. I don't even care about the birthday preparations.

"Spa, Lash and Nails. Don't worry I know all the people that be doing yo stuff for you. I found this spa my mama be going to and booked you a session so you could relax and get a massage."