Chapter 15: The End

I can't believe it, the end of my first story. I thank you all for the support you all have given me. It's time for the last chapter, I put some extra work into this trying to make it as long as possible, so thank you and enjoy.

...

...

...

It's been a few months since the... bedroom incident with Jason. Now that everyone had adapted to earth environment, everyone's been hanging out with Jason's friends or having fun at home.

Yang and Jake.

Jake's House.

Jake and Yang were at his house playing some video games he had.

Jake: "I'm still surprised you want to hang out with me?"

Yang: "Is that a problem?"

Jake: "No, it's that only people I hang out with is the guys."

Yang: "Well, I'm not a guy, so~"

Jake: "Fair enough, but why me?"

Yang started to blush a little but gained a smirk on her face, knowing that now was the time to say it.

Yang: "Well for one, I've always been with you at school."

Jake: "And the second?"

Yang: "You are quite handsome~"

Jake dropped the controller and started to blush up a storm looking at Yang.

Jake: "W-what..."

Yang: "You heard me~"

Yang then put down on the controller and started to crawl up on a red Jake.

Jake: "Y-Yang..."

Yang: "You're mine now~"

Jake: "Wait wha-"

Yang proceeded to kiss Jake on the lips making him freeze up, it took Jake a minute to realize what was happening and kissed back. After a minute, the 2 broke the kiss and Jake asked Yang a question.

Jake: "Why..."

Yang: "Why what?"

Jake: "Why me...?"

Yang: "Well, like I said, you are handsome. And 2 it's because of everything we've done."

Yang started to recall one of the many memories the 2 went through.

Flashback.

Washington Beach.

Jason brought everyone to the beach, and after realizing nobody was there, he invited his friends too. Everyone was in the water having some fun while a few people were on the beach relaxing.

Yang was laying down on a towel wearing her bikini while Jake was sitting down next her wearing a tank top and recording a video on the beach, going to post it on Insta.

Yang: "Jake~ Can you help me with my sunscreen~"

Jake: "W-what..."  Jake dropped his phone after hearing Yang's request.

Yang: "Can you help with my sunscreen."

Jake: "S-sure..."

Yang handed Jake a sunscreen bottle.

Yang: "Get to work hot stuff~"

Yang laid faced down undoing her bikini shocking Jake a bit.