Prologue

It is the final battle between the forces of Salem and Ozpin. RWBY, JNPR, CVFY, Winter, the Ace Ops, the Atlas military and Ozpin's inner circle. Against Salem's inner circle, Roman, Neo and an army of Grimm.

(A/N) Yang still has her right arm.

As both forces charged at each other with everyone preparing an attack 2 brights lights strike down between the 2 forces. The 2 bright beams of gold and purple turned out to be...

Ozpin, Salem: "THE BROTHER GODS"

Ruby: "B-but I thought they weren't real

Ruby: "B-but I thought they weren't real..."

Light: "We are as real as you believe Ruby Rose"

Jaune: "But why have you here now?"

Dark: "Because of all of your senseless fighting, we have decided to wipe out Remnant and leave nothing behind."

Everyone -Gods: "WHAT"

Light: "Do not worry though we are sending you all and your families to a new world, a world where we believe you can live in peace."

Tyrian enraged from the 2 who hurt his goddess, and about having to live in peace jumps at the two.

Dark: "Hm a foolish decision"

Tyrian was then suddenly erased out of existence, with no second thought from the two.

Yang: "I- Well then I guess he's gone at least"

Weiss: "Well what is the world you are sending us to called?"

Gods: "EARTH"

 After that we see a young man walking down the street with his friends.

Kent, Washington

Landon: "Congrats at winning the tournament dude!"

Jake: "Yea man never thought you would win already."

Jason: "Thanks guys, it was a tough challenge, but I did it."

Jake: "Welp here we are at your house."

"