I can't control my excitement and I was happy this much happy last time. I am getting ready to go to school. Meri aunty will come with me.

Keerthi said she will come with me for admission process.

I got ready and went to talk to my friend.

" Good morning Hoppy! I am going to my new school for admission today. I hope you will always be with me and show me the right path. I am so happy! Thank you for everything. I love you Hoppy" I got my blessings.

" Shreya, are you ready?" Meri asked.

" Yes aunty, I'm ready" I said in low voice. I am not comfortable to talk friendly with her as I'm scared because of my past experience with some orphanage staffs.

" Okay, come and have your breakfast then we will go" she said.

I nodded my head and went to have my breakfast. After having breakfast, we are ready to go to school.

In School :

Finally we are here. Wow this is really a big school, this is much better than my old school. Atmosphere of this school is very good.

" Come on, Shreya" Meri said making me to come out of my thoughts.

" Okay" I said and starts to walk with her.

" I forgot, where is Keerthi" aunty asked me after sometime.

" She said she will come here directly" I said looking around to find her.

" I think, she didn't come yet" aunty said.

I nodded my head. We waited for sometime but there is no trace of this girl.

" I will call her" aunty said dialing her number.

" Cutie" someone shouted making me jump in my place. I turned and saw who calling me and it's none other than my Keerthi.

" Cutie" she again shouted gaining attention from many people here. I look down because of embarrassment and ask her to stay silent with action, because I don't like attention and there are so many people here.

She ran to me and jumped on me like a monkey. God! She and antics.

" Control your excitement, girl" I said in a attempt to make her silent, but whom I am talking about the great Keerthi.

" I missed you" she shouted again and I slapped my forehead. No one can make her silent. Poor me!.

Some people were looking at us like seeing some aliens. All credits goes to one and only Keerthi.

Arjun's POV:

" There is a big queue, all because of you,Arjun" Darun said glaring at me. I saw here and there like nothing happened.

" What did I do?" I asked innocently.

" If only you woke up early this wouldn't happened" he said whining. Drama King!

" It's ok Darun, calm down we can take revenge" Varun said patting his brother's shoulder.

Devils!

" Come, we will wait outside" Varun said.

We went out to get some fresh air.

" It's so boring here" Darun said pouting. I was about to say something...

" Cutie!" we heard a voice out of nowhere. Tgen we saw a girl calling someone as cutie.

" Cutie!" she shouted again. Now all our attention turned to her.

She ran towards a girl and jumped on her like a monkey. We couldn't see the other girl's face as her back facing us.

" I missed you" she shouted again but the other girl looks uncomfortable because many people were watching them including us, I can saw her looking here and there, finally look down after realizing the result of her friend's antics.

" Here comes the entertainment" Darun said looking at them.

" Shut up, idiot" Varun said smacking his head. I shook my head watching their fight and those girls' antics.

To be continue....

****************
Hi guys!!

Do you like this chapter? I hope you like this chapter?!

If you have any suggestions you can tell me.

Comment😉!! Your favorite song???

If you like my story, then vote for it.

- Miya 😘