💾장101 (TWOCA): Marines Vs. Pirates (Pt. 4)

Beginne am Anfang

Tzuyu hits the ground and shouts terrified seeing his brother smile one last time as he drowns with Rocky.

Miyeon hugged Tzuyu as the two cried.

"Tzuyu!"

Sunghoon rushed their way when Min-Ho stepped in front of him.

"Min-Ho? Move it! We're on a battlefield--"

Min-Ho sent a strong punch to Sunghoon's face making the said male crash on some marines, he coughs out blood and looked at the man in horror.

Tzuyu looked at Min-Ho.

He didn't look like he was possessed...

He didn't look like he was forced...

He... Wanted this to happen.

Eunwoo gasped and rushed their way when Daniel stopped him and kicked him far away from them to distract him, Yeonjun followed them as he didn't want his friend to die.

Ji-Sun spits out blood as she glared at Eric who chuckled.

Soon he reached out his hand.

Ji-Sun was confused, what was he doing?

But then an ear-piercing scream was heard, she looks at the noise to see her boyfriend screaming clutching his head.

"HEY! STOP IT!"

Ji-Sun shouts and was about to punch Eric when Min-Ho kneed her stomach and pierced the sword on her shoulder holding her still.

Tzuyu was about to attack when Min-Ho summoned Shi Un vines to keep them in place.

"SUNGHOON!!"

Ji-Sun shouts as Sunghoon cries in pain feeling his brain getting crushed, he vomits blood and slowly loses his vision.

Soojin came into view as she dropkicks Eric's back making him stumble.

Yuqi uppercuts Min-Ho away from Ji-Sun as Minzy made her way to where Sunghoon is.

She tears up when she felt no pulse.

"Sis..."

Minzy whispered as Ji-Sun immediately stood up when Yuqi removed the pierced sword from her shoulder to the ground.

Yuqi and Soojin rushed to them and held Ji-Sun.

"His brain is completely crushed... He's dead..."

"No!"

Ji-Sun hugs Sunghoon's cold body and cried as Tzuyu and Miyeon looked down.

Minzy blinks her tears away and grabbed both of Ji-Sun's hands.

"You love him so much huh?"

Ji-Sun nods with tears in her eyes.

Minzy sighed and placed her hand on Sunghoon's head, transferring the Brain Of The Peryton to him.

Sunghoon gasped away as Ji-Sun hugs him tightly crying.

"I thought I lost you..."

"I'm sorry..."

Soojin smiles but then her smile faded seeing that Minzy fell back.

"Minzy!? Unnie!??!"

Yuqi shouts as she shakes her shoulder trying to wake her up.

"Unnie!?! This isn't a good joke!"

Soojin covers her mouth and looked at Ji-Sun who was looking at Minzy's cold body.

"... Is she..."

Sunghoon whispered as he gasped silently.

"Unnie?"

Ji-Sun whispered.

"In order to revive Sunghoon... She had to give up her lifeline which is her brain... The Peryton Way..."
__________________

Eunwoo crashed into the trees as he looked up to see Daniel's metal wings and half-ruined face.

"What now? You also got jealous of how good-looking your sister is so you decided to replace your face with hers!?"

Daniel who was angered by his comment, punched him multiple times breaking his nose and busting his lips.

Yeonjun appears behind Daniel and ripped his metal wings with his claws, Daniel grunts and turned to look at Yeonjun as he sent a broad kick towards the devil but was blocked.

Daniel angrily used his other wing to slash him which Yeonjun backs away.

He summoned eight metal wings as he slashed Yeonjun who continues to block it.

Eunwoo spits the blood off and chuckled knowing damn well he can't kill Daniel.

They'll have to save him for someone.

Yeonjun grabs Daniel's head and pulled it towards his knee crushing his nose and skull before throwing him towards Eunwoo who wiped his bloody nose before smirking.

He used the magic his father used and pierced the crystals in his stomach before throwing him into the ocean.

"That was fucking exhausting..."
________✴️________

"________✴️________