💾장97 (TWOCA): Crowned Lord

Start from the beginning

Rin looks at Ji-Sun hearing her slightly quivering hushed voice.

"Yesterday was our last flight with her as our crew... Now she's The Lord Of All Magic. She's not ours."

Ji-Sun smiles sadly as Rin felt her heart getting stabbed.

"I Behold Onto Your Presence! The Almighty Lord Of All Magic! Kang Yoo Seung-Shi!"

The curtains opened and there Seung stood with a stoic face, her gold and blue eyes slightly shined as her slick back blue hair flowed with the wind.

(This is what Seung is wearing)

Seung makes her way towards the throne as the Tribe Leaders kneeled again to show respect as did the knights.

"My Highness."

The tall woman smiled at Jihyo as the woman stood up and bowed.

"My Lord."

Sungjae went in front of Seung as the tall woman faced him, the man held out his sword as Seung lends her right hand so he can slash a cut to her wrist.

As blood dripped on the scroll, it glowed and soon was sealed with feathers.

"State your name and your purpose, My Lord."

Seung closed her eyes as she breathes in and out softly before looking at the crowd, she made eye contact with Rin seeing a hurt flash in her best friend's eyes.

"I... Kang Yoo Seung-Shi, promise to protect, help, save, and sacrifice my life for my world. I'll do anything it takes for it to be the world we have come to know. I... Accept..."

Her voice falters a little.

"You realize that everything will be a burden to you... You might find yourself on a difficult path..."

Rin whispered as Ji-Sun nods.

They were sitting on top of a hill drinking sodas.

"Then... So be it."

"The burdens of being the Lord Of All Magic. And the sins of my last ancestors. I'll be there for everyone's needs."

Seung then sits down on the throne.

Jihyo softly grabs the Crown and placed it on Seung's head.

"Huzzah!"

Sungjae shouts as he raised his sword, the Tribe Leaders raised their Tridents and cheered, and so did the pirates and knights and all the people of the island.

Rin claps as she lets her tears fall.

It feels like it was yesterday when she last met the broken tall girl alone in a cave...

Now standing on a throne as the rightful owner of the title.

Tzuyu wipes her tears as Ryujin sniffles.

The coronation began as Seung was now wearing the coat of royalty.

Everyone began to dance happily, chat or drink.

Suddenly, an owl came rushing by beside Jihyo who was drinking wine with Nayeon.

"What's wrong with Hooty?"

Nayeon asked as Jihyo grabs the scroll in Hooty's claws.

"It's a letter from... Rick."

Nayeon gathers the crew and Seung as they looked at the letter.

Rick was challenging Rin.

"You don't have to answer, Rin... I'll send my knights immediately."

Seung said as Rin chuckled and looked at her.

"Don't worry... We can handle this, were TLS right?"

It was rather painful to say the crew's name knowing one had left.

They called the pirates.
___________________

They were getting ready to leave and meet the Marines on the battlefield.

"Are you sure you don't want me involved?"

Seung asked as Rin nods.

"Unnie... Can't you just go with us?"

Tzuyu whispered as she held on to Seung's coat as Ryujin hugged Seung's arm.

Shuhua was busy wiping her tears away but she was leaning on Seung's back.

Seung smiled before pulling away from the others.

"I wish you luck."

She whispered as Ji-Sun and Yongsun comforted the crying girls.

Eunwoo and Yeonjun wiped their tears feeling a bit emotional.

Seung turns around and began to walk away.

Rin furrows her eyebrows.

"Yah! Kang Seung-Shi! Where are you going without giving a proper goodbye!?"

As the Phoenix walks away, she bit her bottom lip to stop herself from sobbing.

"Unnie?"

Tzuyu whispered brokenly, her heart ached when Seung didn't give them a goodbye.

Ryujin wished to run to Seung but Yongsun held her back and looked away as she cries.

Eunwoo helps the others get on the ship as Yeonjun pats Shuhua.

Tzuyu, Rin, and Ji-Sun stood there looking at Seung's retreating figure.

"Turn back..."

Rin thought as she lets her tears fall, just like how she did yesterday.

"Turn back now, Kang Seung-Shi..."

Jihyo frowns seeing her wife never looked back to her old crew.

Tzuyu covers her face as she sobs, Ji-Sun hugs her and pats her but she couldn't help but cry too.

"Damn, you..."

Rin whispered.

"You were never really good at goodbyes..."
________✴️________

"________✴️________