Prejury Evictee!Winston x Prejury Evictee!Brett

Ding!

Winston groaned as he was woken up by the sound of his phone going off, sitting up and reaching around for it until he found it next to his pillow. It had been two weeks since he had come home from the Big Brother house and things had returned to normal. Too angry about getting evicted to keep up with the episodes, he hadn't really been watching them. He had followed Brett on Instagram and replied to the majority of positive messages he had received, but aside from that, he had very solemn been connecting himself with Big Brother and basically forced himself to stay off of social media. He just didn't want to deal with it right now, but he knew he would have to. He couldn't dodge spoilers forever, and at the very least, he wanted to know how Brett was doing. He wanted Brett to do well and win it, but at the same time, he secretly wanted Brett to get evicted so he could talk to him sooner than finale night. Hopefully, Brett would want to talk to him outside of the Big Brother house. He had returned to work the week before and he was exhausted, but thankfully, it was his day off.

He unlocked his phone to see a private message from Brettwrobinson on Instagram. That was obviously Brett, but how the hell did Brett find his private account? There was no point in making a separate account so he didn't have to deal with Big Brother fans when he didn't want to if Brett could find it without any issue. But then again, it may not have been Brett; it could have just been a fan using that username so Winston would reply and give away the identity of who was behind his private account.

To confirm that it was actually Brett, he searched up the account and scrolled through it. It seemed like it was, especially thanks to the multiple photos of the brunette, even before he entered the BB house. He decided to check out the message. Brett must have gotten evicted, which had its pros and cons.

Brettwrobinson: hey Winston

winstonhines: What's up dude? When did you get evicted??

Brettwrobinson: have you not been watching

winstonhines: Not really. Seriously though what happened??

Brettwrobinson: psycho Kaitlyn backdoored me after putting up tyler and faysal and having faysal take himself off after winning veto

Brettwrobinson: she put me up as replacement nom and I got voted out

winstonhines: I guess it's L4 now then. They made a mistake voting you out over Tyler.

Brettwrobinson: yeah I guess, but hopefully we'll see them on finale night and they would have realized it by then

winstonhines: Yeah. So you're home right?

winstonhines: How's the engineering job going? Have you returned to work yet?

Brettwrobinson: engineering??

Brettwrobinson: oh right

Brettwrobinson: yeah i'm not an engineer bro, i work for cybersecurity

Brettwrobinson: i just wanted the whole house to think I was an idiot and since our jobs never came up i never got around to telling you

winstonhines: That's fine, I understand. Still, has work been okay since you got back?

Brettwrobinson: it's been pretty good, just a little hard falling back into routine after being in the BB house for so long. you're still in kentucky right?

winstonhines: Yeah I am. You still in Massachusetts?

Brettwrobinson: yeah. we should visit each other soon.