CHAPTER 4 <3

Rose Evans's P.O.V

We walked into is office and he showed me around.

"I believe you remember how the classrooms are like, this is going to be.... our office", he said that with visible pain in his voice. "There is your desk, and that door is my personal stores where I keep potion ingredients for my own potions, I usually go to the dark forest once a month to restock on some of the ingredients, in which I would like for you to accompany me on, you know, put you to some good use." I rolled my eyes at that.

"And through there is our sleeping quarters." Wait...a.. minute. "Do we have to share a room too?" "Fuck no, through that door there is a living room, which we have to share, and there are two more doors, our OWN rooms." "jeez, I got it, I'm going to see my room." "I'm quite curious to see your room as well, let's go."

We walk into my room, "It's alright, I like the silk sheets........." I look around the room, "Wait so if that is my wardrobe", I point at two big glass mirror sliding doors, "Then what's that door?", I point at a black door with a silver handle.

"That might be your bathroom." Snape says as he walks into it. "Wait a minute......this looks like my bathroom, that door might lead to my door." He says in horror.

"Great first we have to share an office, then the living room, now our bathroom, this is just fucking-fantastic." I say with an attitude. "Does it look like I want that too, it may have escaped your notice, but life isn't fair." He says annoyed.

"Well, now what, anything you want to talk about?", "Yes, our work system and what I expect from you, we should move to the office for this.", "Alright."

We reached the office and he motion me to take the seat opposite to him, which I did.

"So, here is how it's going to go, we both wake up early to review our lesson plans and make sure all the supplies are there, so if breakfast starts around 7:30,if we wake up at 6:30, it would give you enough time to get yourself up and get your 'routine' done, we should start review and inventory at 7, and head down to breakfast after 20 to 25 minutes, sounds good?"

"Yes, that sounds fine, anything else?", "no, nothing, just the usual, be out of my way, or your life is going to be hell, alright?", "Sheesh ok, so are we done, can I go back?", "I'll accompany you, I have to meet the others at Godric's hollow anyways.", "Great, let's go."

We two took the floo together, and when we arrived everyone looked at us, I mean we were quite close, and knowing us, we wouldn't voluntarily stand next to each other, and not to mention, his hand was slightly on my thigh due to our close proximity, when I finally realize, I jump and step out of the fireplace, he coughs up an apology and steps out as well.

"So, what are we doing? I ask to end the awkward silence, "Well, now we are just waiting on the Malfoys, so, you finally get to meet Draco.", "Nice, Umm I'm just going to fresh up."

"Ok."

I come back after some time and see that the Malfoys are there.

"OMG guys it's been so long.", I say as I hug Lucius and Narcissa, "Hi, and you must be Draco, boy, you look just like your father.", "He does doesn't he, but he has Narcissa's soul." Lucius says with a smile.

"Aww, that's perfect, girls are going to be falling for him left and right, ...unless he swings the other way, if you know what I mean", I wink at Draco.

Draco turns red as I say that. "No, I'm not gay, I'm pretty sure I'm straight, no offence to any queer people though, they're cool.", I laugh, "I see you raised him right.", "we hope we did; we wouldn't want to disappoint his godmother." .......... his what now??, "I'm his godmother, guys, THAT'S awesome, thank you." I say as I hug them.

A couple hours go by, the boys are having fun, and we all make conversation here and there while drinking some wine the Malfoys brought.

"Merlin, is that the time, we have been sitting here for hours." I say while looking at the time.

"You know you guys should spend the night, we have enough rooms, I think...?", "we have a total of 5 rooms, mine and lily's room, Harry's room, and 3 guest rooms, one moony and padfoot can share, one cissy and Lucius can share, the boys can share Harry's room, and there is the room Rose is staying at, so that leaves Severus......", everyone turns to look at me.

"Why are you all loo-, No, nope, no, fu-Frick no, can't he just sleep on the couch.", "No, he is not sleeping on the couch, and.......", "oh just spit it out." "We also don't have enough spare beds, we only had one, which Draco is going to use so......" "Oh, for Christ's sake, I can't do this shit anymore.", I whine.

"Please sis, I won't ask anything of you ever again." She said, while giving me her best puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, only because I don't want to upset you while you are pregnant.", 

"Eh, I'll take what I can get, now let's all change into pj's and come back here for a movie."

I go into my room and change into this, I think it's cute, a bit basic but, eh whatever

I reach the living room and see that I am the last one there and the only place is next to, yep you guessed it, Snape, why is it always me? 

anyways I take a seat next to him, and there was barely any space between us, we are literally bumping knees against each other, God its going to be a long night.