PROLOUGE

Prologue
--------------------------
Klaus's POV
"Niklaus, we have to get hope to a safe place it's too dangerous for her here." Rebekah said to me as I was staring at hope.

"Where could she possibly be safe when there are thousands of witches looking for her Rebekah!?" I yelled at her trying to get my point across.

We were all standing in the quarter coming up with ideas of how to save hope from death. Witches all over were hunting
her for her power, even competing with one another for it.

" I think I know what we have to do Klaus." Hayley said to me with tears brimming.

"What could you possibly of come up with Hayley?" I told her sarcastically.

"We have to give her to a family that knows nothing about this, a normal one, me and devina have talked about it she can put a cloaking spell on her and she can hide her powers from her. It will be a very far away place but she can be happy and grow up healthy with a loving family and when the time is right we can see her again. Then we can raise her ourselves."

"How could you possibly think that I will give my daughter up to a bunch of strangers anyone have a better idea?" I looked around.

"That is actually a very good idea Nick. It will be the best choice for now it wouldn't be as if she is gone forever. You will see her again we have to do this if we want her to survive." Rebekah said getting Everyone to agree... everyone but me.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT HOW COULD YOU EVEN-"

"We have to klaus I don't like it either but in order to save our daughter we need to. Klaus we have to put her first her before us and right now her safety is the only thing that matters." Hayley yelled at me cutting me off.

I thought that they had all gone crazy at that moment about to take hope and leave I said.

"And what if I don't want her powers to go away what if she never finds where you have hidden them. "

"That's where I am ahead of you klaus, whenever Hope grows up or whenever you decide to take her back. Whenever she finds out that your her father her powers automatically come back. But until then she will live a normal life. I already have the perfect back up family for her. I did some research and there is a cute couple that live in Alabama in need of a child. All that needs to be done is the compelling which one of you will have to do." Devina states her plan.

"And what's in it for you Devina I know you just don't want to help me out of the blue?." I asked her suspiciously.

" I need help bringing kol back." she smirked at me.

All of the sudden Hope started crying. "I got her." Hayley said before taking her into the back room.

On the way back I looked at hope and realized that in order to keep her safe I will have to do this.

"Okay if it means keeping her safer than being with me in the quarter then looks like we are taking a little trip to Alabama." I told everyone.