"Sir, the American has arrived in the country." The woman notifies his boss of the news.

"Alright, let's get ready to work." He instructed his worker to start performing their jobs.

The Americans are pushing to send their diplomats first before the UN observers have entered the Ring. They managed to stall enough time and advancement to gain leverage on the Principality. They have gotten most economic agreements and development to benefit both countries. That leaves the Americans, their leftover choices to deal with the nation, due to being costly expensive, and risky to invest if the Ring starts to disappear and they lose all that investment in a flash.

Qua-Toyne Principality, Trade City of Maihark

Port Area of Maihark

The port is loaded by large cargo ships that are loading and unloading their cargo to the warehouse for commerce. The port is significantly changed after the Philippines arrived in the country, they introduced their equipment, like cranes and forklifts to transport their shipment from the ships to the warehouse.

On the horizon is a ship but unlike the other ships from the Quatoyne or the Philippines cargo vessels.

Many of the dock workers are working on the piers delivering the cargo to their respective places. But one worker noticed the lone ship heading towards the port.

"Hey, guys!" The man notifies his coworkers. He then pointed at the ship on the sea. "Look at that, they one of the metal ships from the country of the Phlikpins"

"You mean the Philippines." One of his coworkers corrected him on his grammar. "At least, addresses their name correctly."

"The name is difficult to speak, even the name of their people is also difficult, like Philipino." He argued.

"Filipino." His coworker corrected him again. "And I think that ship is probably from someone else's."

"What do you mean by someone else's?" He asked the question.

His coworker pointed out the metal ship in the distance while holding a telescope in his hand.

"Here and look at the flag of the ship." His coworker lend him the telescope and looked at the metal ship.

"This one is much larger than the ones from last week, and they have a singular large tube on the starboard. Its flag that hangs on the pole is depicted to have a red and white stripe on the right side and a blue box holding multiple white stars." His coworker indicated the minor details that contrast with the other ships that docked at the port.

He closed the telescope and handed it back to his coworker. "So owned those ships?"

Before his coworker answers his question. Their boss shouted behind their backs in anger. "What you boys doing!"

"Well sir, the ship over the" He didn't finish his sentences. Their boss interferes with his statement.

"If it's the new ships that are trading on the port. Then stopped admiring them and start working. I'm not paying just for idle standing and talking." The boss exclaimed at both of his workers.

"Go back to work!" The boss yells at them as they quickly returned to their work.

The vessel in question wasn't like the others. The ship is an Arleigh Burke-class Destroyer from the United States Navy, as it's served as a temporary diplomacy ship for their diplomats.

The United States finally entered the Ring through the national status and relations between the US and the Philippines. They send one of their destroyers as a transport for their ambassadors to the Ring.