"I do believe you have left out the most important thing," I tell him, very seriously.

"What's that, gorgeous?"

I roll us over, so he's on his back and I'm straddling him. Every part of me roars in appreciation, in desire, as I press my hips into his, and I feel him harden beneath me.

"Every day," I tell him as I lean down to kiss him.

"My perfect girl, you're as bad as a bloody man, you know that?" He asks, but he nudges against me down there as he kisses my mouth. "Can't believe you ever tried to deny it in your letters."

"I was never like this until I met you. I'll say it again, Arthur Shelby — you've been a very bad influence."

"And I'll say it again, my love. I could never have dreamed this up." He runs his hands up my thighs. "Can't believe I spent years worrying I'd be too much for you."

I sigh softly into him. "And I can't believe you've managed to avoid our dawn walk on our first morning together."

"We can go now, if you want," he says, eyes glinting as he moves his thumb to my clit and begins to draw slow, torturous circles that spread all through my core. "We can stop anytime, sweetheart."

"That's not fair," I complain. "You're doing this on purpose."

"Bloody right I am. I've had a long time to think about this." He quickens his pace until I'm moaning all over him. "You still sore, love?"

"No," I answer, too quickly. "I'm not," I insist, but I'm too lost in waves of pleasure to sound very convincing.

"I don't know, sweetheart..."

I could almost cry at the thought of being denied again. "Please," I say, bringing my hands to his neck.

"Are you begging for me?" He asks.

I nod, biting my lip, desperate to be filled by him as he rubs my cunt.

"Say it again."

"Please."

"Please, what?"

"Please, daddy," I groan, unable to bear it.

"Good fucking girl." I whimper as he stops, then he lifts my hips and I feel his head right at my entrance. "You want it?"

"Oh my god, I want it."

He lowers me onto his cock and I'm so slick from his fingering I part for him easily, every inch gliding into me, stretching me with the most exquisite sensation. His tip throbs against my cervix as I sit all the way down in his lap.

"I've never done this before," I whisper, unsure how to move on him.

"That's okay, sweetheart." He kisses me softly. "Daddy will talk you through it. Just like that."

He places his hands at my hips and guides me up and then back down the length of him, my hips rolling and then coming back. His cock hits every part of me deep inside and I whine in pleasure, doing it again and again until I've got it, and he swears in Romani as he lets me go.

"That's it, love. There you go. Fuck, you're doing such a good job sweetheart."

"Arthur," I whimper as my body threatens to unwind already. "Arthur, I think I'm going to..."

"Let it all out, my girl." He clamps his hand across my jaw and forces me to look at him. "Don't you be quiet, either. I want to hear how I make you feel, riding daddy's dick."

I moan in ecstasy as I clamp around him, grinding my hips against his as he thrusts into me.

"Just like that, love," he groans, and I feel his cock swell inside of me. "There you go. That's my good girl. Gonna fucking fill you up."

A second orgasm rips through me as he thrusts into me deep, both hands on my hips and holding me so he can bury himself in as he groans his release. Every inch inside of me throbs around his cock and it takes us both a full minute to recover before we can even move again — holding each other, kissing softly, before I slowly lift off him and he lies me down, tucking me in the bedcovers once more.

"I'm going to have a very hard decision to make each morning," I whisper.

He chuckles as he cradles me. "We can go now."

I shake my head. "Don't think I'll even make the bottom of the stairs yet."

"What am I going to do with you?" He muses fondly.

"I have some ideas," I murmur, and he chuckles once more.

"I'll let you catch your breath first, at least."

I smile, trying extra hard to gulp air into my lungs.

But before we have the chance to either copulate once more or ready ourselves to stroll the grounds, there's the awful crunching noise of car tires on gravel.

My eyes snap open.

It seems we won't get the chance for either.