Chapter 27

My head spins as we kiss. His lips devour mine hungrily, his moustache bristling against my skin. The feeling of it causes me to moan softly into his mouth, and as soon as he hears that, it's all over.

He pushes me up against the wall, pinning me in place as his hands trace the hem of my shirt. His touch grazes against my bare skin and I release a quiet gasp. Every part of me is begging for this. Begging for him.

I throw his hat to the ground and run my fingers through his wet hair, before pushing his coat from his shoulders, wrapping my arms around him in his suit.

He chuckles into me. "My girl, have you been fantasising about me?"

"Over four years," I tell him between kissing him.

He pulls my shirt over my head, and cups my breast in his hand, setting my skin alight even through the lace fabric of my bra. "Fucking hell. Look at you."

He unclasps my bra with ease, and my breasts spill free. He catches one in his mouth and my head tips back, my back arching against the wall as he sucks, drawing my nipple to a firm peak with his tongue.

"You taste even sweeter than I imagined," he mumbles into me. "And believe me, I fucking imagined."

He rolls my other nipple between his fingers until I'm moaning loudly for him. I clutch him, holding his head to my chest, while his hands roam lower and peel my breeches and underwear free from my legs. His hands trace shapes into my bare thighs until my knees threaten to buckle. He licks droplets of water with his tongue, working his way up my thighs until he reaches my centre.

"You'll have to tell me if it's as good as you imagined," he says as he kneels in front of me.

He lifts one leg over his shoulder, parting me for him. I brace myself against the wall, and when he buries his face into my cunt, I cannot keep from moaning his name at the top of my lungs.

"That's it, my girl," he chuckles into me. "Nobody here to fucking hear you screaming for daddy."

He laps hungrily at my clit, working his tongue over it in circles, dragging it through my folds.

"Brave soldier," I manage to gasp, "are you mocking me once more?"

"You tell me," he mumbles.

And then he pushes a finger into me, slipping against every sensitive spot inside. He hooks it at the top, then fucks me with it, while he continues to work my clit with his tongue. My hands are tangled in his hair, my eyes rolled back in my head, and when I feel my legs give out beneath me, he wraps them both around his neck, atop his shoulders, and supports my weight against the wall as he eats my pussy.

He fucks me with one hand and explores me with the other, roaming over my hips, my ass, my stomach. He holds me by my ribcage and then paws at my tits once more, undecided and wanting to feel everything.

His moustache tickles against the skin of my mound as he licks into me, and it heightens every other sensation he's giving me. And he just doesn't fucking stop — working me with his tongue, slipping another finger inside me and stretching me out as he devours my cunt. My thighs squeeze around his head and I cannot breathe as I feel the orgasm building inside of me.

"Fuck yes, daddy," I moan. "Gonna make me come."

He groans and squeezes my ass in appreciation and I clench around him, pulsating and throbbing as I scream for him, shaking and suddenly off-balance once it has ended. He lowers me gently to the floor before kissing his way up my body.

"Think you've got one more in you, my girl?" He asks me. "If I take you with my cock?"

My answer is to rip his suit from him, being none too careful as I loosen his tie or tug at his buttons. Even after drenching his face, I'm still craving him desperately.

I don't know how I'll ever be able to stop.

I run my hands across his body, and suddenly I understand why he was touching me everywhere he could reach. All his muscles are lithe beneath my fingers, formed and hardened in the trenches. He groans softly into my mouth as my hands drift lower, and I tilt my head back a little, feeling powerful as I take my time unbuckling his belt.

"What was that, brave soldier?" I ask him. "Did you say something?"

"Just how fucking good you feel," he tells me, as I unzip his trousers.

They fall to the ground and I sink to my knees as I pull his boxers free. When I see how long he is, rock hard and thick with veins, I feel a wetness between my thighs completely separate from his saliva. I run my tongue up his length and he groans again, weaving his fingers through my hair.

"Fuck, good girl," he tells me, as I lick him again.

I wrap my lips around him and suck him passionately, wanting nothing more than him. He guides me through it until beads of salty precum form on my tongue, and then he pulls me to my feet and kisses me.

"I'm gonna sit you on that table," he tells me, "and fuck you until you can't walk. That alright with you, sweetheart?"

"Yes daddy," I tell him, now that I know it turns him on, and he buries his face into my neck and sucks as he carries me to the display table.

He wastes no time knocking the vases and lamps to the ground, where they shatter with a crash, before resting my ass on the table and parting my knees wide with his hands.

"You tell me how you like it," he says to me.

He pushes into me with one thrust and I cry out. I wrap my arms around him and stretch around him, aching, need and desire pooling to every part of me that can feel him.

"Oh, good girl," he moans, before thrusting into me again, hard and sharp and desperate for me.

"Like this," I tell him, whimpering. "Fuck me like this, daddy, please."

"Yeah? You like it?"

"Fuck yeah."

He chuckles, holding my cheeks and forcing me to look at him as he fucks me mercilessly, panting from the exertion. "Such dirty fucking words, my girl. Never expected it of you. Knew you weren't so fucking innocent."

My eyes roll back in my head, but still I manage to say, "What did you expect? I've been rubbing my clit thinking of you this whole time."

"Oh, fuck," he groans, and I can feel him swell inside of me.

"What is it?" I ask innocently. "You didn't touch your cock looking at my picture? Not even once?"

He pounds me so fucking hard I'm definitely going to be bruised, and even as I come for him again, I never want him to stop. My fingernails dig into his back. He buries himself inside of me, and I moan for him, my second orgasm racking through me at the sensation. I gasp against him as I come down, clutching him, needing him.

I'm sore as he pulls out of me, but he doesn't let me go for even a second. He wraps my legs around his hips and lifts me, staggering a little while he recovers, and I laugh softly.

"You need a bath," he murmurs, kissing me, "Before you get bloody hypothermia. Which direction?"

"The best bath's upstairs," I tell him, kissing him back.

"Fucking hell," he mutters. "Alright. Up we go."