~Chapter 25~

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @alluira_stark124! She followed me recently. Check out her profile, she has a bunch of stories on there! For every follower I get, I post a chapter as soon as I can for them. xx

-Lilith's POV-

I watched as Layla stumbled out of Mattheo's room, and felt hot tears prick in my eyes. Why the fuck am I crying for that bitch? Wiping away the tears hastily, I saw Mattheo give her a withering glare.

"This was a one time thing, to get out my stress. Don't think that this will happen again." He snapped.

"Whatever you say, daddy." Layla smirked. I could swear the Mattheo looked me in the eye and gave me a small smirk.

"Don't." Mattheo said angrily.

"Don't say what? Daddy? Because I always call people daddy during sex. Unless you would rather I call you master..." Layla's smirk grew bigger. 

I noticed a small bulge in Mattheo's pants. "No..." He breathed. I couldn't let this happen.

I walked into the hallway, intending to walk straight past them, making Mattheo feel uncomfortable. 

"Lilith? Where are you going?" Mattheo stared at me. 

"To dinner." I responded simply.

"May I join?" He asked. I nodded curtly, and he walked toward the great hall, with me following him. 

"Lilith? Stay a moment, please." Layla told me. I continued to walk, but a bit slower. "Lilith!" She shouted, running to me. "Don't interrupt my fun again, you hear me?" She hissed.

"Or what? You're out of breath from running two metres." 

"I have connections." 

"And I have fists." With that, I walked off, leaving Layla glaring bitterly at me.

"What took you so long? What did hottie do to you?" Pansy whispered to me when I joined the Slytherin table. Apparently, she wanted to be friends with us again. She had asked Draco, and since he was so in love with her, he said yes. 

"Riddle didn't do anything to me." I snapped. I still couldn't forgive her for trying to be friends with the person who my ex-boyfriend cheated on me with. 

"Ugh. You're no fun." Pansy pouted.

"Oh, boo-hoo. Go cry yourself a river. Do me a favour and drown in it too." I glared at her. 

"Well, I was just trying to be nice." Pansy huffed.

"I wasn't." I retorted.

Pansy glared daggers at me, before clinging to Draco's arm, gushing about something he said.

"You good?" Daphne asked me, making sure that no-one heard. 

"Yeah. Tired. Riddle fucked Layla." I told her.

Daphne gave me a sympathetic expression, before starting to gossip. "Now, tell me about you and Cedric!"

I chuckled and explained all that happened, with her giggling and agreeing with me when needed. 

-Mattheo's POV-

I woke up with a body curled up by my side. What the fuck? This wasn't Lilith. 

"Daddy! You're awake!" The girl giggled. It was then that I realized that it was Layla. 

"Don't call me that. Now put some fucking clothes on and leave my room." I snapped. We dressed and I pushed her out, with her whining and protesting that she wanted to do a second round. 

We argued in the hall. 

"Whatever you say, daddy." Layla smirked. I just can't take this bitch! Who the fuck does this slut think she is? I caught Lilith's eye, who seemed to be peeping through a crack in her door. I gave her a small smirk. 

When Lilith came and told me she was going to dinner, I saw my chance. I could escape the slut! I walked toward the goat hall, while Lilith stayed behind to argue with  the slut. 

"What took you so long? What did hottie do to you?" Pansy whispered to her when came to the Slytherin table. 

Pansy wanted to be friends with us again. Well, she wanted to date Draco again. Unbeknownst to the others, Draco broke up with Pansy when he found out that she was friends with the girl who cheated with Lilith's ex-boyfriend. Draco was still whipped for her, so he instantly took her back. I overheard the whole conversation. He didn't even tell her to stop being friends with Layla. 

"Riddle didn't do anything to me." Lilith snapped. She looked angry. 

"Ugh. You're no fun." Pansy pouted.

"Oh, boo-hoo. Go cry yourself a river. Do me a favour and drown in it too." Lilith glared at her. I let out a soft chuckle at her words.

"Well, I was just trying to be nice." Pansy huffed.

"I wasn't." Lilith retorted, making me smirk

Pansy glared daggers at her, before clinging to Draco's arm, gushing about something he said. 

I overheard a bit of Daphne and Lilith's conversation. "Riddle fucked Layla" Was all I heard. Why would Lilith care about my sex life? It's mine! She looked bitter. Now she knows how I felt when she dated Dickory. 

"Hey! Mattheo! Who's got your eye!" Draco asked me. 

"No one. I was thinking." I lied. Pansy watched out conversation with beady eyes. "Let's go into the corridor."  I added. I needed to tell him about some things that my father wants from him.

"Dracy! No! I want to spend time with you!" Pansy whined. Draco sighed. 

"Pansy, please-" 

"No!" She gripped onto his arm. 

Draco sent me an apologetic look. I sighed, and narrowed my eyes at Pansy. She just glared defiantly at me. I rolled my eyes and rolled my eyes at Draco. "Meet me after dinner. No excuses." I ordered. He nodded, ignoring Pansy's complaints. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! Short chapter today. This week, I don't think that I'll be able to update until Friday. But I'll try and update as much as possible after that. I'm on a school trip to Ottawa, so I'll be busy.  Thanks for following me, voting, commenting and adding this story to reading lists. 

Vote and Comment ! <3

xxx

This is not proof read