~Chapter 17~

Again, if you missed it, Cedric and Lilith are dating.

SMUT

-Lilith's POV-

I woke up to a splitting headache. What did I do last night? And why was I still in my dress? Within moments, I felt the night come back to me. Fuck! Why had I said Riddle's name? I needed to apologize to Cedric. Within ten minutes, I had pulled myself out of bed, got my clothes and make-up on, and raced to the Hufflepuff common room.

Cedric had told me how to get there, and where his dorm was. I opened the portrait and raced into the common room. I found his dorm, and knocked on it.

A girl opened it. Layla. She was wearing nothing but a towel.

I brushed it off. Maybe his roommate had fucked her?

"Can I see Cedric?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. He's busy." She said with a wink. "Or he was."

"With what?" I asked, not sure if I wanted to know the answer.

"With me." And with that, Layla slammed the door in my face.

I felt tears trace their way down my face. How could he? I messed up last night. I know. But he fucking cheated on me!

I raced back to my dorm, getting odd looks from people. I knocked on Pansy's door. I needed her. But she didn't answer. I went to Theodore, but he didn't answer his door either. Neither did Enzo. I went back to my dorm, and curled up on the ground, crying. I then heard a knock on the door.

"Lilith. It's me." I recognized that voice.

"come in." I chocked.

Riddle walked in, closed the door, and without even asking, he picked me up, sat on the floor and laid me down on his chest. I sobbed into his shirt.

"Shhhh. It's okay." He whispered, rubbing my back.

We sat like that for a bit. I don't know why, but he made me feel safe. He would never allow anyone to hurt me. Once I had finally calmed down, I told him everything. other than the fact that I had said his name while I was being fucked by Cedric. But when I was thinking about it, I saw him smirk.

I saw my alarm ring. It was time for breakfast. I got off of him, said thanks, and hurried to the great hall. I saw Cedric, and he walked over to me.

"Listen, Lilith, I'm sorry. I was drunk." He said softly.

"It's one thing if you say another person's name during sex, it's another to just cheat on your girlfriend!" I snapped. "And I could have said that I was drunk when I said his name!"

"Will you forgive me?" Cedric whispered.

"I think that we need space. Maybe our relationship was rushed. I'll see you later." I snapped, and stormed away.

-Cedric's POV-

I woke up to see a girl next to me. FUCK! How could I do this to Lilith?! I love her, and now that I cheated on her, I know that we can't be together. I won't tell her though. If I can keep this as a secret, I'm sure that we'll be ok.

I heard a knock on my door. The girl I was sleeping with got up, and I felt myself stare at her huge boobs and ass, before tearing my head away from her. She grabbed a towel, wrapped it around herself, and answered the door.

"Can I see Cedric?" Oh fuck. I knew that voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry. He's busy." The girl said. I could practically hear her smirk. "Or he was."

"With what?" Lilith asked, hurt lacing her words.

"With me." The girl slammed the door in her face, and I could hear sobs.

"Baby, can we start where we left off?" The girl whispered, the towel falling to her feet. I felt myself go hard. "I think that I got my answer." She whispered. "The name's Layla." 

I felt stomach plummet. Lilith had always told me how much she hated this girl in her year named Layla. And I had fucked her!

I stood up, about to apologize to Lilith, but Layla took that as an opportunity to drop to her knees infront of me. Against my will, I felt myself get harder.

"Let me do the rest, Cedric." She said seductively.

I groaned as she took my whole length in her moth and began to bob her head. She continued until I came inside of her mouth. 

"Can I get some pleasure too?" She whispered, moving so that she was behind me, her back to. her bed.

"Of course, baby." I said, locking our lips. I couldn't care less about Lilith. 

We backed up to the bed, and I dropped her onto my bed. I aligned myself with her entrance, and slammed into her, thrusting immediately.  We moaned for a couple minutes, until she came. I came after her, and I collapsed next to her. 

"Shit!" I yelled after a minute. 

"What?" Layla asked.

"We've got classes!" I jumped out of bed, and Layla followed me to the shower. We both went in. I don't know how I allowed this to happen to me. But I was getting hard from just looking at her. 

We climbed into the shower, and Layla immediately locked lips with me. And after a minute, we were fucking each other in the shower. Within five minutes, I broke apart from her, tried to make myself smell like normal, and put some clothes on. 

I then raced to the Great Hall. I saw Lilith walking in, and began to apologize to her. 

"Listen, Lilith, I'm sorry. I was drunk." I began. But I wasn't this morning.

"It's one thing if you say another person's name during sex, it's another to just cheat on your girlfriend!" Lilith began to raise her voice. "And I could have said that I was drunk when I said his name!"

"Will you forgive me?" I whispered.

"I think that we need space. Maybe our relationship was rushed. I'll see you later." She snapped, and stormed away. I felt my heart break. I walked to my friends, and they all gave me sympathetic looks. 

-Lilith's POV-

I sat down next to Pansy. I had filled her in on everything on our walk to the Great Hall, since I had run into her while I was walking. 

Layla walked in, and started gossiping with her friends. Pansy and I ignored them, until I heard one thing that made my heart shatter.

"I got a boy in bed last night! He was good, a bit too gentle, but a long dick. Think his name's Lorenzo Berkshire. Who'd you get?" Layla's friend gushed.

"Oh, I got Hufflepuff Hottie in bed last night, and earlier this morning!" Layla said, with the same enthusiasm.

I dropped my fork, letting it clatter in my plate. Tears filled my eyes. I knew that Cedric had cheated on me last night, but he wasn't thinking clearly. I had sort of understood. It still hurt a bit though. But to cheat on me with a straight mind? Anger flowed through me. 

"I'm going." I snapped to Pansy. She knew that I wasn't mad at her, just mad at everything.

I stormed to the Hufflepuff table, to see the 'Hufflepuff Hottie'.

--------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know that I'm a bit late, but I hope that you like this chapter! We're so close to Chapter 20!

Thank you so much for almost 3.5k reads! It really means a lot to me!!!

Song Suggestions -->

These are not edited, please comment if there is a typo.

I've decided that most of my chapters are going to be short, but you will get one at least every week. It is not easy making chapters, so please don't be mad if I don't make multiple a week.