~Chapter 16~

If you missed last chapter, I made them start dating. 

-Cedric's POV-

I slammed into Lilith, and began to thrust into her. I smirked as she moaned.

"Mattheo!" She moaned. My heart fell. She must be talking about Riddle. I don't know any other Mattheos.

"Mattheo?" I pulled away from her, hurt.

"Wait! Cedric! I'm sorry!" She said, as I pulled on my clothes.

"No, go fuck Riddle." I stormed away, slamming the door shut. I stormed out of the common room and started to walk towards mine. 

"CEDRIC! PLEASE! WAIT!" Lilith hurried after me.

"Why the fuck did you say his name?" I glared at her. We're fucking dating!

"I'm sorry!" Lilith actually looked regretful.

"Just go have your fun." I snapped at her. But the night was already ruined for me. And since she looked like she was about to burst into tears made me think that her night was ruined as well. 

Lilith stared at me, before running back to her common room. I could hear sobs. I stormed to my dorm, and locked the door. My roommate slept around a lot, so he would probably be at some girl's room.  I took off my clothes, and put on some new boxer, and climbed into bed. 

I don't know why, but I couldn't sleep. Actually I do know why. It was her. Whenever I tried to close my eyes, I just saw her, a moaning mess. It was fun. But then she said his name, all I could think of was her dating him, marrying him, having kids with him. The way she stared at my dick made me feel like she was comparing it to something. His. We're dating! And I still love her. Maybe we could have a date, and talk it over? I don't know. Maybe we went a bit far. I'm going to ask her if she would like to go on a friendly picnic with me. I wished that the friendly picnic would be a date. But I was hurt.

 I sighed, and pulled myself out of bed. 

I went back to the party, and grabbed a random girl who was sitting on the couch. I pulled her onto my lap, and began to make out with her.

-Lilith's POV-

I chased Cedric. After I had said Riddle's name, I knew that I had fucked up.

"CEDRIC! PLEASE! WAIT!" I shouted.

"Why the fuck did you say his name?" Cedric glared at me. 

I don't know why, Cedric! I wanted to tell him. But I did know why. The only times that I had fucked anyone, it had been with him. So I guess that's what automatically popped into my head.

"I'm sorry!" I begged, I didn't know what else to say. Cedric would think that I was crazy if he knew that I had fucked him. But he probably already knows, judging by the hurt look in his eyes.

"Just go have your fun." He snapped at me.. But the night was already ruined for me. And it was over for him. 

"Please..." I whispered. But he didn't hear me. I felt tears swell in my eyes. I didn't know what to do. I rarely cried. So I ran. I quietly sobbed as I ran. I felt my legs take me outside. It was raining.

I stared up at the clouds, which were unleashing their tears upon me. I heard rustling by a huge tree. When I turned, I felt my heart fall even more. The person who had caused all of these problems was standing by the tree. Riddle looked at me for a moment, before walking to me.

I felt his arms wrap around me.

-Mattheo's POV-

I had skipped the party. I didn't feel like going. I didn't want to hear the music, so I went outside. I just stood by a tree, which was next to the castle. The castle was giving me shelter from the rain. After a while, I saw a girl walk out. I would have ignored her, but I saw that it was Lilith. She was crying.

I don't know what, but something made me walk over to her, and wrap my arms around the small girl. She sobbed quietly into my shirt. I gently pulled her to the area that I was before. She was soaking already, I was too. She looked at me, when she was done sobbing.

"Why?" Lilith choked out. 

"I don't know." I said truthfully. "But you are not going to say a word of this to anyone, or else you will be dead." I said seriously.

"I can pack a punch." Lilith shrugged. "So it would be you whose dead."

I didn't know what to do, so I just silently stared at the rain as it fell. She walked up to me. we stood beside each other. Finding comfort in the silence. It was then that I realized that she was just wearing a sparkly party dress. 

"You should rethink your clothing choices for going out in the rain." I joked.

Lilith looked down at her dress, and laughed along with me. We joked around for a while. Soon, I could see that Lilith was starting to get cold, so I took small steps toward the castle. Lilith, not realizing what I was doing, walked with me. I made it seem as if we were just strolling, but I had a definite ending place. We had made it in the castle. She still was unsuspecting. (lol this made me feel like I was writing some spy book) We reached the common room and were walking to the dorms. I saw some of our friend group, drunk as hell, completely wasted. I took her to her dorm. It was then that she realized what I was doing.

"Goodnight, Lilith." I said softly.

"Night." She muttered, going to her dorm, and closing the door. 

-----------------------------------------

I decided to do a double update today. I know that this chapter is short, but I just couldn't think of anything else to write. Next chapter will be a full day at school, not just a summary of it at the end of the day. Bye!