"Alright lets break it down so von, dess do yall masterbate to porn or pictures ?" Von responded with a "Oh yeah" smile and nod. Dess answered, "Mhm."

Angela inquired once more, "So yall do look on twitter and like masterbate to that stuff and everything." Von replied, " na I go ta pornhub." Dess said, "Nope, we got some tapes so-" before the girls all started to giggle.

"Tapes? So there are multiples?" Steph enquired. "Yeahhh, theres like .. eight" dess replied looking at von. He relaxed and nodded. "Eight? So", Loreal questioned, "Is it like ray j and kim k type shit?"

"hell na" von said. Dess chuckled. "No", she clarified. " so you be on pornhub what topics you be on?" Angela enquired. "Black hoes , ebony the squirters and shit" von indicated "oh you into squirters you ever been squirted on?" Angela enquired. dess smiled looking away.

Stephanie pointed and said, "Dess, we saw that." dess chuckled. "Yeah fasho, a couple ah times " von said scratching his head smiling. "Oh so you know what you doing ?" Loreal enquired. Von blinked, "I mean-"

"Did you like it?" Angela enquired. Von remarked, "Mmm, they bed was wet as hell, first time, it ain't what i was thinking like you gotta put a dry towel down, dess said put a towel down-" Dess replied, looking up from her phone, "Fed as hell."

Von laughed. "Evey girl dint know they can do it unless they find the right man" andrea said. Von gazed, "Yeah that shit messy whole bed-" Stephanie remarked, "Na forreal, and then he forced me sleep in the wet spot."

"It was decent" von replied. Loreal questioned, "Dess told you to throw the towel down before yall started having sex." Von replied, "Yeah, she said you had to put the towel down" Dess started raising her hand and saying, "See cause i was already knowin-" Andrea began, "So she was already knowing-" they both chuckled.

" did you feel good ? Like i know i did that?" Von responded, "I know I'm raw," to Angela's query. Dess rubbed his ear and grinned. "Alright since you said raw i wanna ask yall this" angela started.

They all said, "Whoa." Dess and Angela chuckled, "Well, me and my friend were talking about this guy like he was coming in her raw and she thought they were serious after that, if you come in a girl raw do you think yall serious after that?" Asking Angela

"Its crazy because wasnt we just talking about this with juju?" Von responded with a grin and a nod, "Hell yeah, like me, im different, i mean sure back then but right now na-" Von began, "you have a girlfriend though," loreal interrupted. Von grinned and began, "Yeah."

Stephanie called out, "Miss Dess Dior," indicating Dess. Dess laughed and then grinned while placing her hands beneath her chin. Von said, "Yeah das my bitch." Dess chuckled as he adjusted his hat.

"Yeah we love dess , she funny too " loreal added . Dess grinned and replied, "Thank you". Von muttered while glancing up, "Das my hoe." "Thats your what?" Angela chuckled and inquired