Chapter 14

Philip's POV

A few days later, I go to the basement again, since I really can't wait to see Scott again, I think that I'm getting addicted to him, but it doesn't bother me as much as it should.

Literally, I couldn't sleep at all, because lately all my brain wants to think about is Scott, I'm not able to think about anything else, at least if I'm not with him.

So, I enter the room again, and I can see that Scott is sleeping on the table.

I close the door after myself, and I go towards him to wake him up.

"What?" Scott asks me, after I manage to wake him up.

"I'm bored." I tell him, and he chuckles.

He moves a bit, and I think that he's making some space for me to lay down next to him.

I do it quickly, and I hug him close to me, making him sigh contently.

"I'm considering taking you back to your pack. Do you think that they will accept me there?" I ask him.

"I'm sure that they will, since you're my mate, but if the pack will get to know that you're a hunter, than they will be scared of you, and I'm sure that papa will want the guards to have an eye on you, at least for a while." He tells me, so I nod in acknowledgement.

"Where would we live?" I ask him.

"Why do you want to know?" He asks me.

"Because if you want me to consider going to your pack, then I have to know what I will be getting myself into." I say, and he sighs in annoyance.

"We would most likely have to live with my family for a while, but I might be able to convince papa to let us live in the Alpha's apartment." He tells me.

"Also, I'm pretty sure that my parents are building a house for me, so we would be able to have our own space soon." He says.

"A house?" I ask him.

"Yeah, all of my older brothers got a house, so I doubt that my parents won't give me one." I say.

"Alright." I say.

"Will you come with me to my pack?" He asks me hopefully.

"I will consider it further." I say, and he groans.

"Go to sleep, it's late." I tell him, and he laughs slightly.

"I was asleep, until you woke me up." He tells me, and I roll my eyes.

"I don't care." I say, and I hug him closer to me.

We lay like this for a while, but neither of us seems to be able to fall asleep, so he decides to put his hand under my shirt, and he rests it on my chest.

I let him keep it there, but a moment later, he slides it into my pants, startling me a bit.

But I decide to relax into his touch, and soon I stand up to undress myself, before I get on top of him, making him smirk at me.