Chapter 2

Philip's POV

I make my way out of the house, and I go towards my car.

I have decided that I will go hunting today, since I haven't caught any werewolf in a while, and I have a feeling that today I will finally be able to catch one of them.

I already know that there's a werewolf pack inside the forest, that is about two hours drive away from my house.

So, I drive there alone, because my friends didn't want to come with me today, but that doesn't stop me at all.

If I will be spotted by a big group of werewolves, then it wouldn't matter if I have my friends with me, since we all would die, so I will just hope that I will be able to find a werewolf that is walking alone.

That doesn't usually happen, since they like to stay in small groups, but that doesn't stop me from hoping.

When I'm half way towards the forest I see my brother's car behind me, so I guess that he decided to join me after all.

I drive the rest of the way, and he follows right behind me.

I park the car at the edge of the woods, and I get out to wait for Landon.

"You could have called me, I would havs come back for you." I tell him, when he opens the door of his car.

"It was quicker this way." Landon tells me when he gets out of the car, and I just shake my head at his stupidity.

We take our guns, and other things that will most likely be useful, and then we go into the woods.

The pack that is here should be about fifteen minutes from where we're currently at, so we will go towards the border, and we will stay there for a bit.

Before we reach the woods, I hear another car, so I look back towards the way that we came from, and I can see four of my friends.

They are getting out of the car, and I roll my eyes when I realise that we came in three different cars, when we could have come in one.

Landon and I wait on them, and soon they join us with their bags of guns, then we finally enter the woods, and we go towards the border of the werewolf pack.

We have to be very quiet, because they can hear from far, so when we reach our destination, we decide to sit on the three branches.

No one will smell us, since we have blocked our scent, so we should be safe here, as long as a big group of werewolves won't notice us.

A few hours later, I can see someone coming from the direction of the pack, so I make sure that I have the gun ready.

It won't kill a werewolf, it will just make it fall asleep, so we will be able to get it to one of our cars, where we have some cellars that will keep it from running away.