He's here!!!

Hana pov:

I was playing in the misaki stairs with Chouko. We were already learning how to read. I know we're really really little. But we are smarter than other kids. Chouko can summon butterflies now too!!! I've gotten in trouble a few times, because my tsureshiros have accidentally broken a few things when I got upset. But I just wanted to play....I also accidentally nearly broke the grand clock daddy finally got to work again. The clock people got very angry at me.

Although I'm also really excited. Mama said I could see the baby soon. I can't wait to play with him. I can show him how I use my Haku-johdai.

Nene pov:

today was the day our son is supposed to be born. But so far I haven't felt contractions. I just continue my day as usual.

I go to the koi pond to check up on my boundary. Strangely, this pregnancy. Being in my pond is just more comfortable. I transform into my wonder form and dive in. I go deeper and deeper until I reach my cave. It's not dark, it has sea lanterns I made from sea crystal shards and bioluminescent algae. I have my own bed here as well. I shut the trap leading outside the cave. I used my power and manipulated the water inside to a bubble. Then I evaporated it. And was back to my normal form. But decided since I was alone, I could be nude. Just felt relieving. Less weight to carry. I go to my bed an lay down to rest and give in to the exhaustion.

Hanako pov:

I go over all the baby items and make sure we have all we need. All onesies from newborn to 7 months old are accounted for. I go over the baby toy and same result. We have 3 packs of boy diapers and 2 packs of pull-ups for Hana since she's already started potty training. And to our surprise she's already doing really well. I don't know if Nene has experienced contractions yet though. I should go check up on her.

I go to the secret room and find she's not there. The only ones there were sumire and Suijin. Which was a surprise considering the fact they usually keep in on the far shore.

Sumire: oh hi gon

I let an annoyed sigh out.

Hanako: hello sumire

Sumire: I hope you've behaved with Nene. But since you're going to have a 2nd child it seems you have not been behaving.

Hanako: oh hush, you've never been one to behave either wild child.

Sumire: I suppose you're right. Although Suijin is the best wild creation I've made.

Suijin had blue eyes and purple hair like sumire, but had his father's skin tone as well as horns.

Sumire: I'm sure the same can be said for your little girl and boy

Hanako: you're not wrong, well I need to be on my way. I still need to find Nene.

Sumire: I haven't seen her, hope you find her gon

Oh how I hate that name. I leave to continue searching.

I then bump into Aoi. I was shocked as to why the purple haired young woman was here. I admit she is even prettier than in highschool, well developed. Yet still no effect on me. I only ever had eyes for Nene anyways. But I notice something odd in her mid region. That her stomach is very round. Aoi and the former no.1 of the present had graduated a few months ago. But I didn't expect them to have a child so soon.

Hanako: Hello ms. Akane

Aoi: oh it's Mrs. Aoi now

what?!?!?!

Hanako: well what brings you here?

Aoi: I've come to seek Nene's advice

Hanako: I'm actually looking for her too