Telling the Wonders

Nene pov: 

Today there was gonna be a wonders meeting at 4 o'clock. Hanako ordered all wonders must attend this meeting since it is going to be the day we reveal our pregnancy. It had been a month since we found out and we both knew the wonders would have to be informed of it. We wanted to do it ourselves so Mr. Tsuchigomori swore not to utter a word. Yako found out through my scent but just the same swore not to utter a word. If information that a half apparition wonder was pregnant, some would actually try to come after me and hurt my child, if they weren't aware that I was married to No.7. Hanako has also become more overprotective over me since that day. I'm not complaining though, it's adorable to see him like that. The morning sickness has lighten up slightly, Tsuchigomori said by the end of the month the morning sickness should be nearly gone. Well I need to pay attention to my class even with Amane hugging me from behind. 

Time skip brought to you by existence

I went to my boundary to enter the meeting realm of the eight wonders. I enter and all the wonders were here including akane . My leader call me down to site in his chair which I obeyed.

Hanako's pov: 

I signaled for Nene to come down and sit to which she thankfully she obeyed.

Kako: No.7 what is so important that you summon ALL of us. 

Hanako: I have information to report but also an order. 

Kako: alright, out with it.

I looked back at her for the ok and got the green light. 

Hanako: My wife is expecting my child 

Everyone looked shocked except 2 and 5

Shinagami: congratulations

Hanako: thank you No.6

Hanako : now as for my order, My order is request and an order. Until my child is born I ask that each of you protect No.8 from harm during her pregnancy when I cannot. No.1 of the present, in class when I cannot be there I ask you to make sure that none of her peers harm her, pass the request to your lover if you desire, but she must be sworn to secrecy and not utter a word about No.8's pregnancy is that understood?

Akane: You have my word and yes I will Aoi, she could potentially help Nene since she is also a female. 

Hanako: I'm she might not in most scenarios

Akane: AOI CAN DO ANYT-

Hanako: Akane Aoi I understand your partner can do a number of things

...

Hanako: But Nene isn't experiencing a human pregnancy, but an apparitional. There are things she wouldn't understand nor be able to help. I expect all of you not to utter a word about what has been spoken about in this room. If word gets out, my wife will be put in extreme danger since she is still only half apparition. 

Kako: YOU INMATURE AND RECKLESS CHILD!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS CAN CAUSE! IF ANYTHING YOU SHOULD RID OF THE THING TILL SHE'S A FULL APPARI-

I could hear Nene start to cry and I felt my blood boil. Nene has been under enough stress and pain and since the pregnancy is also high risk stress is heavily bad. Kako then started to yell at Nene and I had enough.

No one pov: 

Hanako lept and was about to strike Kako before Tsuchigomori yelled out.

Tsuchigomori: AMANE STOP!! DON'T!!!

Hanako: and why should I?! Him saying to rid of our little miracle that we were told we could never have. Then continues to verbally attack No.8 and being a danger to her and my child. Not even considering our opinion. And just telling us to rid of it