Early?!

Nene pov: 

Another month has passed in my pregnancy and Hanako has spent more time with me. Yako had already given birth to a son. And Tsuchigomori has also much like Hanako has spent more time with his wife. Hanako has been monitoring me more since I'm in the 5th month of my pregnancy. I didn't exactly paint a good image for Hanako 4 weeks ago when I was still in my 4th month of pregnancy when I collapsed after running even though he warned me before I shouldn't be overexerting myself. 

But today was gonna be day I wish it never had come to...

Having to explain to my classmates of what has been going on. Of course I'll try to leave the pregnancy out of the explanation. 

I was in the girls bathroom with Hanako and he still hasn't let go of my stomach since I got here. He loves to feel the baby kick. Feeling them move and having the knowledge they is in fact alive. 

Nene: Amane we need to go now 

Hanako: noOoOoOo~.....I wanna be with the baby and you still

Nene: Later, remember Tsuchigomori is hosting the class and we need to be there for the explanation that was promised.

He groaned but didn't let go. I hug him and give him a kiss. 

Hanako: fine....let's go...but first...

He sat me down and did my into a very special type of bun. A type of bun women wear on their wedding day. (author- I'm just making this part up I don't actually know :/ ) They braids around are beautiful and has two strands of hair out to frame my face. He said his mother taught him that type of bun and how to do it. And he did it for yako on her wedding and for me at our own. I remember when he made it on me during class once...

Flashback-

I was writing my english notes and Hanako was playing with my hair. He made the same bun he did at our wedding. I thought nothing of it. He finished, but then my english teacher walked passed me and she seemed shocked. She saw how my hair looked before class and asked who or if I did it. I asked why she was interested. And her answer is something that pieced why Hanako only made the bun on me at our's and yako for her wedding. "It's the bride's bun" "a bun made on the bride when she is to be married or is already married". I was shocked and I simply told her I learned it from the mother of a friend. I asked Hanako about it later and he confirmed what she said is true. 

Present-

Hanako: alright, all done

Nene: thank you dear

Hanako: no problem my love

And with that we head out to my classroom where Tsuchigomori was already waiting for us.

My homeroom an p.e. teacher was there along with my classmates. The bell rung and everyone was in their seats.

Tsuchigomori: I know you all want answers and you were promised them today. 

Sensei: so there won't be drills today and no homework on them

Tsuchigomori: but you all wanted answers so you must listen to No.7 and No.8....Nene, Hanako come up

The class seemed confused since they could only see me. 

Tsuchigomori: No.7-sama you gotta make yourself visible

Hanako groaned. He's a big show off, but under the bravado he is shy. I kiss him on the cheek and tell him everything is gonna be fine, and that I'll always be there. He listened and appeared in a translucent form. Everyone was surprised at how he looked.